• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siviak
    but the whole "bring beer" thing applys to everyone
    like i need to be told twice

it's cool... as far as early arrivals all is well.. I just got done looking at a house ...and it looks like i am going to be getting it..
    sweet. i'll definitely be coming to town early this year and we'll start it off right
    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle
      sweet. i'll definitely be coming to town early this year and we'll start it off right
      define early? last year I got started the Saturday before BlackHat.. I think I am going to have to move... before too long I will have to Con for 6 weeks straight.....
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

define early? last year I got started the Saturday before BlackHat.. I think I am going to have to move... before too long I will have to Con for 6 weeks straight.....
        And the problem is.......????
        Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

I was thinking Tuesday (be there for any forum membership based activities), abuse your hospitality, create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...

but if you're going to have a house.. don't the houses down there usually have pools? :D
          “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I was thinking Tuesday (be there for any forum membership based activities), abuse your hospitality, create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...

but if you're going to have a house.. don't the houses down there usually have pools? :D

What we did last year by the pool on Tuesday night was good.... Drinking Octalpussys Captain Morgan ;)

Comment

And if you time the move just right.. you may have some extra help!

Thanks for the invite, I will probably take you up on it unless the employment status changes.
              Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                I will probably take you up on it unless the employment status changes.
                please... feel free... I will put you down as having first dibs...

create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...
                uuummm... the kiddie pool is already yellow... we could go "pre-soil" the AP's pools?
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
                X