X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    I will probably take you up on it unless the employment status changes.
    please... feel free... I will put you down as having first dibs...

Originally posted by spahkle
    create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...
    uuummm... the kiddie pool is already yellow... we could go "pre-soil" the AP's pools?

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    define early? last year I got started the Saturday before BlackHat.. I think I am going to have to move... before too long I will have to Con for 6 weeks straight.....

And if you time the move just right.. you may have some extra help!

Thanks for the invite, I will probably take you up on it unless the employment status changes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was thinking Tuesday (be there for any forum membership based activities), abuse your hospitality, create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...

but if you're going to have a house.. don't the houses down there usually have pools? :D

What we did last year by the pool on Tuesday night was good.... Drinking Octalpussys Captain Morgan ;)

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    define early? last year I got started the Saturday before BlackHat.. I think I am going to have to move... before too long I will have to Con for 6 weeks straight.....
    I was thinking Tuesday (be there for any forum membership based activities), abuse your hospitality, create some form of Pre-PoolCon [insert kiddie pool here]...etc...etc...

but if you're going to have a house.. don't the houses down there usually have pools? :D

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied
    And the problem is.......????

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    sweet. i'll definitely be coming to town early this year and we'll start it off right

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    but the whole "bring beer" thing applys to everyone
    like i need to be told twice

it's cool... as far as early arrivals all is well.. I just got done looking at a house ...and it looks like i am going to be getting it..
    sweet. i'll definitely be coming to town early this year and we'll start it off right

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    yeah man.. you need a place I got one... just bring beer

Chris I stayed at the Ameri-Suites DC7.. wasn't all THAT bad... I don't think
    I stayed there for DC 9 and 10. 10 was my last time.

The used condom story happened to me. I let them know about it and they didn't clean it up.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    hmmm.... *note to self*

/scribble

msg siviak about early arrival for DC12 and place to stay

/scribble
    it's cool... as far as early arrivals all is well.. I just got done looking at a house ...and it looks like i am going to be getting it.. so just let me know..... but the whole "bring beer" thing applys to everyone

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    hmmm.... *note to self*

/scribble

msg siviak about early arrival for DC12 and place to stay

/scribble

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    Heh.. is that an invitation? :D

Chris I stayed at the Ameri-Suites DC7.. wasn't all THAT bad... I don't think

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.
    Heh.. is that an invitation? :D

Highwiz: I would contract that out.

Chris: yup.. they are cheap, I stayed there for DC9. It was not bad, especially for the price.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    I am actually thinking about getting there Tues, then try to find someplace cheap to stay for a couple nights, then move over to the AP Thursday...
    Of course, this wll all depend on work, etc.

Amerisuites is very cheap...but beware..you may have used condoms on your floor when you check in that housekeeping refuses to clean up...course, you might have that problem at Siviak's too :D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey man.. there is no place cheaper than a friends house.............. may I suggest you find one.

He's afraid you will make him put out

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Find a friend? :D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X