Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? You're not getting ready for DC12 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by sethstorm
    Who said it had to look like a liquor dispenser or be advertised as one? Seriously, I was meaning, who'd know the difference that wasnt sampling it, and only saw a normal backpack? Just keep it to the people you know, and you might not have to deal with the nasty details.

Except for the fact that the Goons run and read these boards, and they know neural.

Leave a comment:

• sethstorm
    replied
    Originally posted by Neural
    Now to find out if the powers that be will allow me to walk around defcon with a liquor dispenser on my back. :)
    Who said it had to look like a liquor dispenser or be advertised as one? Seriously, I was meaning, who'd know the difference that wasnt sampling it, and only saw a normal backpack? Just keep it to the people you know, and you might not have to deal with the nasty details.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by [Syntax]
    Ok Mr Wizard, I have changed the caption to Cup to appease everyone involved. I noticed the other 3 pics I had posted all said Cup as well.. Maybe my mind wandered.

It makes you feel better when you do things for HighWizard. ;)

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    And it's the Defcon CUP not the Defcon Bong.
    As the "high" wizard I'm sure you know the ins and outs of the Defcon Bong though, am I right?

What do I have to do to win the Defcon Bong?

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied
    Ok Mr Wizard, I have changed the caption to Cup to appease everyone involved. I noticed the other 3 pics I had posted all said Cup as well.. Maybe my mind wandered.

Leave a comment:

• Neural
    replied
    Rocketman Party Pak

I got a price quote from the rocketman people. The 1 gallon party pak is $149 which falls into the affordable category. Basically it's a mini keg in a backpack with a dispensing hose. Extra mini keg is $25 so you can have one reloaded and sitting on ice ready for action while you got one in the backpack.

Now to find out if the powers that be will allow me to walk around defcon with a liquor dispenser on my back. :)

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    Starting to make room plans as we speak. Now that I know someone local that I can ply with alcohol and gas money...

/spahkle looks at Siviak

it's all about the room of booze, blender and miscellane-i..

(Plans for $lackey is in the works)

Leave a comment:

• something/other
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    we talked about this years ago... the oficial drink of PoolCon is called the "Squirt".. it is 1 part Vodka, and 1 part Pool Water.... served at room tempture in a squirt gun :D
    Ass water and vodka? Fun for the whole family.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    You forgot to mention poolcon juice.
    we talked about this years ago... the oficial drink of PoolCon is called the "Squirt".. it is 1 part Vodka, and 1 part Pool Water.... served at room tempture in a squirt gun :D

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied

Is that like "man juice"?

And it's the Defcon CUP not the Defcon Bong.

Leave a comment:

• Neural
    replied
    Originally posted by simple3
    Yes they do. they were called pink and green and blue and ...

--simple3

Leave a comment:

• simple3
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Some of the things I end up drinking at Defcon not only have no names

Yes they do. they were called pink and green and blue and ...

--simple3

Leave a comment:

• Qu|rk
    replied
    speaking of alcohol, 9mm is a good one, its 1 part tequila to 1 part hot damn, served with crushed ice optional - good mix is 3oz:3oz - packs a hell of a punch. If you're lookin' for random and new recipes, you can always consult my favorite site for it http://www.barmeister.com/

Qu|rk-

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Some of the things I end up drinking at Defcon not only have no names, they have no reason to not explode while still in the glass.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.White
    replied
    Brass Monkey. I like mine with a little pineapple juice as well.

http://www.drinkalizer.com/drinks/brass-monkey.php

Leave a comment:

Working...
X