Legend of the Green Dragon Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of the Green Dragon Returns

I got a few questions about why LoGD was gone from RC and if it was ever coming back. It has returned...

http://www.rootcompromise.org/logd/

For a short explanation as to it's whereabouts, check out the main page...

http://www.rootcompromise.org/
    .: Grifter :.

I spent way too much time playing LORD...

It was one of the few games that actually looked good in RIPterm...
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Comment

LoRD is sweet, this is a good alternative. It's similar and fun. Now if there was a darkness php clone, that would be the shit.

Comment

I ran a BBS for about 5 years, had Lord and Usurper loaded up on it, it was a Renegade Board. Ive found serveral online boards you can telnet in and play Lord.

Im trying to remember what BBS software that was to use actual graphics for the pages, was it Excalibur? it ran on windows, and required a special client to dial in.

Comment

Weird, my message posted twice.. So I removed one..

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
            I spent way too much time playing LORD...
            I refuse to waste more of my life playing LoGD.. sorry.. but this is one fad I am going to pass on.... I might try There.com tho
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
              I refuse to waste more of my life playing LoGD.. sorry.. but this is one fad I am going to pass on.... I might try There.com tho

You just know you suck and I'll whoop you like a red headed step child. Also, when you get on "There" look me up. I have a lifetime membership and also am the leader of the "Hackers" and "Defcon" clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                You just know you suck and I'll whoop you like a red headed step child. Also, when you get on "There" look me up. I have a lifetime membership and also am the leader of the "Hackers" and "Defcon" clubs.
                Whooo Hooo! 39 more minutes till a new day dawns and I may once again play LOGD

Whoo Whooo Whoooo

Comment

I got a few questions about why LoGD was gone from RC and if it was ever coming back. It has returned...
                  Grifter, do we have to re-register if we had an account in the past?
                  "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
                    Grifter, do we have to re-register if we had an account in the past?
                    Yes, this is a new version of the game so all acounts need to reregister. There are some kool addtions in this version IMO.

Comment

Yes, this is a new version of the game so all acounts need to reregister. There are some kool addtions in this version IMO.
                      Thanks. :)
                      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

There needs to be an "addicts" server with like 2 hour days, hehehe.
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                          There needs to be an "addicts" server with like 2 hour days, hehehe.
                          I agree with Octalpus. Seven to eight hours is too long to wait for a new day.

Comment

Ok, I set it so there are 4 play days per actual day. that's quite a few if I do say so myself.

Comment

Ok, I set it so there are 4 play days per actual day. that's quite a few if I do say so myself.
                              Yea, now there are lots of happy players :p

Thank you Grifter!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X