Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Drake
    My reaction would be "Damn, I guess I should have gotten here half an hour ago!" Anybody that gives you shit for doing your job needs to grow up.
    Now why can't more people have that attitude when they hitman comes for them?

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake
    Anybody that gives you shit for doing your job needs to grow up.
    well that all depends... I mean.. if you knew Teklord, you would know... he isn't that good at his job in the first place :D and second I think what you ment to say is : Anybody that gives you shit AT DEFCON needs to SOBER up.

Leave a comment:

• Drake
    replied
    Re:Fire stuff

Originally posted by teklord
    A lot of people were getting upset that we would not let them in the rooms for the speaches, only thing I could tell them was, "I'm doing my job".

- tek
    My reaction would be "Damn, I guess I should have gotten here half an hour ago!" Anybody that gives you shit for doing your job needs to grow up.

Leave a comment:

• teklord
    replied
    Fire Stuff

A lot of people were getting upset that we would not let them in the rooms for the speaches, only thing I could tell them was, "I'm doing my job".

- tek

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Originally posted by [Syntax]
    I usually book hotel rooms for the local group of people, the most frequent thing Im being told is..

"We would have been screwed without the room, we couldnt get into the lectures because they were full, without the room we wouldnt have had TV to watch them either".

I dont know about you guys, but theres nothing I hate more than a line..
    That's what the TV was for! I kinda liked the idea of waking up 30 seconds before the talks and not having to be packed in like a sardine to watch a talk.

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied
    I usually book hotel rooms for the local group of people, the most frequent thing Im being told is..

"We would have been screwed without the room, we couldnt get into the lectures because they were full, without the room we wouldnt have had TV to watch them either".

I dont know about you guys, but theres nothing I hate more than a line..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    yea that is true. and i am sure it would be easier on everyone else aswell.

Hey, Fused is back!

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    yea that is true. and i am sure it would be easier on everyone else aswell.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    I was wonderig do you think we will have a problem with the fire marshall like we did last year? i know the rooms were packed last year but do you think there will be a problem..
    If the hotel had a fire and the marshal had not done is job he'd be hung out to dry. I think the organizers need to contact the fire marshall and involve him in the set up of the event, he will be flattered, we can work together, and everyone will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    started a topic Fire Marshall

Fire Marshall

I was wonderig do you think we will have a problem with the fire marshall like we did last year? i know the rooms were packed last year but do you think there will be a problem..
Working...
X