X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goathead
    replied
    Originally posted by converge
    car broke, now flying in on Tues. goathead, Thursday night is the Toxic BBQ over in Sunset Park.
    right on. hope to make your aquaintence at some point down there. i'll definately ping you before we leave and have some sort of contact details.

best regards,

goathead

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied
    Edit: Accidental repost

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied
    I am also flying in but on thursday just in time for the bbq

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    car broke, now flying in on Tues. goathead, Thursday night is the Toxic BBQ over in Sunset Park.

Leave a comment:

• goathead
    replied
    PDX'ers

hola to the PDX'rs. i will be flying down monday and after i send the Sig0ther home, I'll be at the defcon. If you see a guy wearing a Jolly Mon or Goathead Tshirt, come and make aquaintence. Not sure where I'm staying, looking for floorspace now, but can either crash in my rental car or secure something else.

PM me if any of you guys are going to be in on Thurs. Ill be looking for something to do.

Peace

Goathead from BongTech

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard

You MAY enjoy your trip TO Defcon, but you will not enjoy your trip back home.
    Or you could just stay on the west coast once you get here like certain smart people did. :D

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    Thats a good idea, I question if my car and I can handle the drive down to LV. I will see what I can do and contact Siviak if this becomes my last resort. We discussed the idea a bit today at the dc503 meeting. We still dont have anyone driving for sure but we still need to contact the goons about having this cook off. Any specific goon that I should contact?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    It depends if I'am flying or not, and If I'am I would have to find someone who is driving who would be willing to take it with them. There is also the matter if I can disassemble it enough for travel, and be able to reassemble it so it doesnt blow up and kill half the attendees at Defcon ;)

Just make a Per-Con trip down to LasVegas and leave the grill with Siviak until it's Con time.

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied
    If you plan on driving please post sometime soon as I am trying to make perperations for the trip/caravan, thankx

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied
    ya the st tropez would be good for the "GrillCon" at DefCon, with those fabulous gates that only allow access to someone with a card. the thing is I belive that they don't reprogram those locks so anyone with an old access card could access the pool area of the st tropez. I will probally be driving w/ a friend so I could possibly haul your grill down but this is still undetermined. I am gonna try and make the next dc503 meeting.

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    That might be an improvement on Con
    Yea, I will wear a fire retardent suit and gather the ass hats and fucktards around my grill.

On topic, If someone is driving and could bring my grill that would be great. I'm trying to find the number for the Las Vegas fire marshall to see what laws and regulations we need to abide by while doing this. I will most likely be staying at the St. Tropez, so I will have to contact them and see how many people I could have over there and if the St. Tropez would allow us to have a small grill group over there. If we where to have it at the St. Tropez it would be much smaller and much more private if we where to have it at the AP. I dont really want to be the one responsible if shit gets broken.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteSword
    replied
    if some one is going to dirve msg me i can help pay for gas

whiteSw0rd@uboot.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    so it doesnt blow up and kill half the attendees at Defcon ;)
    That might be an improvement on Con

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied
    I plan an staying at the st tropez like I did last year you can talk the room prices down to 70 or so a night. I am also driving if I have some room I could haul a couple things if you want

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    Well I was looking at flights and hotel deals and it looks like a pretty good deal if I fly and stay at the St. Tropez while I'am there. If someone is leaving from OR that is driving that would be willing to take my grill with them I would be more then happy to bring it. Anyone know of any good meat markets around Vegas? I would love to grill up some good New York Strips for a few people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X