X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grifter
    replied
    Originally posted by ch0l0man
    wow who would have ever thought that utah held the secret of eternal life.

We don't Die! We multiply!!

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied
    Originally posted by 3lM0
    I will be turning 18 next year and I want to go to defcon this year really bad but my parents wont let me go to Las Vegas because they say "people die there". I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I can convince them to let me go?
    Just tell him I almost Died in Utah last year en-route to vegas. I feel much safer in Vegas than Utah after that.

Friggin deer.

Leave a comment:

• 3lM0
    replied
    After I got done talking to my dad and he told me that "people die there" I said well people die in the hospitol, in cars, on the streets, and almost everywhere else. The only thing he said after that was "duh you know what I mean". I think Im going to talk to him tonight again

Leave a comment:

• ch0l0man
    replied
    Originally posted by 3lM0
    my parents wont let me go to Las Vegas because they say "people die there". ?
    wow who would have ever thought that utah held the secret of eternal life.

Utah Stats

Leave a comment:

• Webster
    replied
    I can relate, for I am young, and probably wont be going to a con for quite a while. :(

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    People die in Utah too, unless your parents aren't telling us something.

I feel your pain, I remember as a kikd my parents never let me go anywhere. That may explain why I joined the Army nine days after turning 18.

You can have them come along, Vegas is very entertaining and they will surely find something to do.

As you are legaly a minor your parents are responsible for you, and if you stay with someone in Vegas, that person may be considered responsible for you too. From a lega standpoint your parents can lose everything if you make a mistake.

Best to maturely and calmly sit down with your folks and get a detailed explanation as to their feelings. It may not work for DC12, but it'll be invaluable for the rest of your life.

Leave a comment:

• 3lM0
    started a topic parents

parents

I will be turning 18 next year and I want to go to defcon this year really bad but my parents wont let me go to Las Vegas because they say "people die there". I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I can convince them to let me go?
Working...
X