X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkfowl
    replied
    Paying half or more for a room

I need a room. I can pay half or a little more if needed. It's my first time attending and I want to stay in the Alexis park

Leave a comment:

• Nibowin
    replied
    on a scale from one to ten of weirdness one being normal ten being needs institution would u rate me as and y?

also i am i now think ill just stay awake for the whole time cuz those are what im hearing from the boards so am i weirder if i just plan on staying awake

(note: Alky is not a sedative for me its more like a relaxor and i have now found out i can stay drunk for up to 2 days before seeing shit)

J/K about seeing things

Leave a comment:

• phobal
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Nibowin, the more you spew about how weird you are, the less chance you will get a room. We all enjoy hanging out with weirds people we just don't want to sleep near them.
    christ mate, you're right.

Leave a comment:

• Nibowin
    replied
    i might just fo with key largo

Leave a comment:

• Qu|rk
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhym
    When you're rich and/or famous, you can be eccentric.

Until then, you're just weird.
    Says the one with the Peewee Herman avatar....

Qu|rk-

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Youth Hostel

If you are that concerned about financing might I recommend a Youth Hostel? There are two that I know of in Las Vegas:

http://www.hostelsweb.com/hostelsweb.com/hostel.php?HostelNumber=825

http://www.hostelsweb.com/hostelsweb.com/hostel.php?HostelNumber=5997

Leave a comment:

• Zhym
    replied
    Originally posted by Nibowin
    Im not weird im uniqe and eccentric in the way i sleep
    When you're rich and/or famous, you can be eccentric.

Until then, you're just weird.

Leave a comment:

• Nibowin
    replied
    Im not weird im uniqe and eccentric in the way i sleep

Leave a comment:

• dYn4mic
    replied
    hey Nibowin, ever think of turning down the brightness or size on that signature?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Nibowin, the more you spew about how weird you are, the less chance you will get a room. We all enjoy hanging out with weirds people we just don't want to sleep near them.

Leave a comment:

• Nibowin
    replied
    i do not like beds i have not slept on one in 4 years so they hurt my back and i just plain cant slep on them and am afraid of people steping on me in my sleep im over 18 so no worry there and stop calling me macgyver im only like him when i get drunk so u might not see that side since im more of a artist when im not
    Last edited by Nibowin; March 19, 2004, 10:04.

Leave a comment:

• Qu|rk
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    if you are not over 18, don't expect much help at all for liability reasons.
    Not an issue in the least bit AST... duct tape, super glue and a mallet will do the trick. (No, I am not crossthreading by mocking Captain McGyver elsewhere)

Qu|rk-

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Geez dude, if you score a room with a couple then you can have your own bed. The AP also offers rollaway beds for a few extra bucks a night in thre rooms.

Hope you have $80 for admission. And if you are not over 18, don't expect much help at all for liability reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Nibowin
    started a topic Looking for a room

Looking for a room

Will go from 1/3 or more where i sleep does not mater but i do prefer closet or tub
Working...
X