X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwinVega
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpus
    The original rules didn't exclude aircraft. Do you know why they do now? Because someone already did it. It was lame. Please stop thinking you're innovative and cool.
    Yea, maybe someome should do something original and cool like wardrive LA as part of the LV wardrive....genius, oh what do you mean someone's already done that? What is that you say? That was lame also?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by not5150

A C150 is a good plane, but man from Oregon to LV????

not5150
    www.not5150.com
    Rats I thought he said C-130. I'm no loonger impressed. :>

Leave a comment:

• not5150
    replied
    In all fairness to the guy... if he wants to warfly from Oregon to LV, let him warfly. Sure it's been done before, but does that exclude anyone else from doing it?

Plus the rules that he lays out are very sensible, considering the airplane that he is flying.

Warflyer, you might want to post
    1. Total hours
    2. Hours in type (plane)
    3. Last BFR date
    4. Instrument rated or not

A C150 is a good plane, but man from Oregon to LV????

not5150
    www.not5150.com

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I wanted to strap my P.D.A. and G.P.S. on the back of my D.O.G.

"Cry 'havoc' and let loose the dogs of war." -J. Caesar

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by warflyer
    They should change the rules and allow aircraft would really drive KLAS ATC nuts.
    The original rules didn't exclude aircraft. Do you know why they do now? Because someone already did it. It was lame. Please stop thinking you're innovative and cool.

Leave a comment:

• ploit-mudh0ney
    replied
    Originally posted by converge
    or.. you could take your car along with me, bring as much shit as you want, smell as nasty as you want, pay for the cost of normal gas (as high as it is), have a vehicle to peruse vegas with, and still wardrive if it tickles your thingy. no spelling/typing skills required

note: defocn attendance is optional, but I am heading to defcon.

I'm starting think warflying is almost as cool as warchalking
    well i would fuckin love to do that, that would own but i already bought the ticket, it sounds like an original idea and a pretty cool adventure :)

Leave a comment:

• AlxRogan
    replied
    I'd love to see a low and slow pass looking for the "Running Man" though, hilarity would ensue. ;)

--Alx

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    They should change the rules and allow aircraft...
    Hmmm. Let me think about this.
    No.

First, allowing aircraft would limit the actual WarDrive portion of the contect to very few people. Part of the idea of the competition is to have a wide range of people participate. If the organizers and sponsors really wanted to just collect shear number of APs, then we could hire an airplane.

Second, the Mini-Games portion is more about radio location and hacking skills than in collecting shear numbers of APs. Believe me, an airplane will be useless in any of the Mini-Games.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kry0NiK
    Warflyer, go the fuck away. Warflying is a really lame idea, its been done before.
    Kry0NiK was my inspiration for this.

Leave a comment:

• Kry0NiK
    replied
    Well I got 2 other pilots that are in Oregon wanting to fly in to Las Vegas for Defcon. Maybe WarFlying may catch on? I am getting a lot of e-mails about it people asking a lot of questions.
    Warflyer, go the fuck away. Warflying is a really lame idea, its been done before.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well I got 2 other pilots that are in Oregon wanting to fly in to Las Vegas for Defcon. Maybe WarFlying may catch on? I am getting a lot of e-mails about it people asking a lot of questions.

Catch on? Other people already warfly and it's already been done in the defcon wardriving contest... You're a bit behind the times my friend.

Maybe while your Warflying the area you can drift over towards nellis and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• warflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by LosT
    "Only ground based transportation is allowed" - competiton rules.

I don't think the wardriving competiton has any personal habits rules though...

LosT

They should change the rules and allow aircraft would really drive KLAS ATC nuts.

Leave a comment:

• warflyer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by LosT

{insert; pithy comment about flexible rules for WarDriving contest here}

*cough*driving to LA*cough*

hehe

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    Too bad you can't participate in the wardriving competition...

I don't think the wardriving competiton has any personal habits rules though...

LosT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X