No announcement yet.

StripperCon?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trailor park boys is awesome... since it confirms all the suspicions i had about canadians for years.
    "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
      Can we take that as you volunteering to take this event on?
      Heh, for the $100 a head show, yeah, more than likely.
      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon
        Heh, for the $100 a head show, yeah, more than likely.
        Will my press pass get me in for free? Copies of CDs for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jesse
          trailor park boys is awesome... since it confirms all the suspicions i had about canadians for years.
          ha, those are marintimers. if you think they're bad, look at the westeners, people from victoria, or worse, the qubecios.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
            Can we take that as you volunteering to take this event on?

Pezz is brining male-strippers? Woohoo!
            "I" personally would have to agree w/that...tight butts,hard bodies and pretty faces..im in !
            once you realize that nothing makes sense...it ALL makes perfect sense

Comment

Originally posted by S n O
              "I" personally would have to agree w/that...tight butts,hard bodies and pretty faces..im in !

/me gives up
              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

y'all can go look at gay men with rolls of quarters jammed in their speedos, Im going to a titty bar and see some good ol girl on girl titty action.
                Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kry0NiK
                  y'all can go look at gay men with rolls of quarters jammed in their speedos, Im going to a titty bar and see some good ol girl on girl titty action.
                  Ain't nothin' better! As they say in the World Series of Poker, "I'm all in!" of course for the girl on girl titty action! :D
                  If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Ya''ll need to see thru the propaganda....boobies are kind of boring....

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
                      Boobies are beautiful and exciting!

Comment

No, you only like them because the psyop tells you to. :D

Comment

No, you only like them because the psyop tells you to. :D
                          Hey, hey, now!

Comment

Is that why all the gals cover them up, because you think they will BORE us?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                              Is that why all the gals cover them up, because you think they will BORE us?
                              i would assert that the boobs are like influence capacitors when in proximity to quantities of testosterone. perhaps they charge up in the dark! therefore much bigger impact when they suprise attack, effect can be as disorienting as a shift in reality; time-space.

yes propaganda and (some) mens' self defeating slavery to the universal fruit of life...

coming to grips with being a big dumb animal, but at least im learning,

-goats
                              If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

Working...
                              X