X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kree
    replied
    Originally posted by converge
    i am still trying to get a tool or two out for conversion before defcon, but that amount of time is dwindling fast and can make NO PROMISES. Personally, I would not bank on it (assumed for contest usage?) and would look to other existing/tried utilities/conversion options.. I will not release something until I have tested it to my satisfaction, so as to avoid the conversion issues of last year. this year the ball falls in each drivers court. however; send me a log that I can work off of (zip/tar, <converge@lostboxen.net>) from the version you are going to run. If I can I'll try to surprise you... otherwise we'll all just have to drink beers by the pool and laugh off good times
    Ok just a little update, got ministumbler running (with a different card) so I don't want to bother you for conversion methods as of now unless others need it (if that came out wrong, my apologies), and if you need to test anything you have as far as ppc stuff goes you are more than welcome to use my ppc at con.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by 1master
    So if I us warkizniz04b.exe to convert kismet -> ns1 and then open up the file in ns(0.4.0) and then save it. Will be in 0.4.0 format?

That is exactly correct. The PLAN is to have a WarKizNiz that does the conversion to 0.4.0 natively...but if it isn't ready in time then the method you just described is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• 1master
    replied
    So if I us warkizniz04b.exe to convert kismet -> ns1 and then open up the file in ns(0.4.0) and then save it. Will be in 0.4.0 format?

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    I have not tested any versions of kismet with anything, to date. .. because.. I've yet to release a tool that converts to ns1. ffrf's converter, iirc, converts the latest version of kismet to a recent version of ns1; take note 'recent'.. because at the moment it doesn't convert to the contest version 0.4.0. That doens't mean kismet users are screwed for the contest, it just will require an extra step or two at worste.

Leave a comment:

• 1master
    replied
    I have send u the file and will of course us kismet as my first opt of weapon. I think it will be wise to publicized the version of kismet u tested the conversion with, just to avoid last year extra work for u.

/Andre

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    i am still trying to get a tool or two out for conversion before defcon, but that amount of time is dwindling fast and can make NO PROMISES. Personally, I would not bank on it (assumed for contest usage?) and would look to other existing/tried utilities/conversion options.. I will not release something until I have tested it to my satisfaction, so as to avoid the conversion issues of last year. this year the ball falls in each drivers court. however; send me a log that I can work off of (zip/tar, <converge@lostboxen.net>) from the version you are going to run. If I can I'll try to surprise you... otherwise we'll all just have to drink beers by the pool and laugh off good times

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    noop, the question was, is warglue going to support the airmagnet format for the conversion to ns1.

/André

Sorry, misunderstood the question. I thought you meant for the contest. My fault.

Leave a comment:

• 1master
    replied
    noop, the question was, is warglue going to support the airmagnet format for the conversion to ns1.

/André

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Hi converge,

Will u have airmagnet support ready for the big event?

/André :)

This should answer your question:

http://www.worldwidewardrive.org/dc12wd/README.txt

Leave a comment:

• 1master
    replied
    airmagnet

the new rev of warglue will support:
    . kismet
    . wi-scan
    . ns1
    . airmagnet

Hi converge,

Will u have airmagnet support ready for the big event?

/André :)

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Back to the original point of the thread: I have just looked at the GPSVisualizer site (specifically the help files) and realised that we have been barking up the wrong tree. It would be much, much simpler just to export the WFFF logs in a .csv readable by GPSVisualizer. Have looked at this and looks VERY easy.

Unfortunately I am currently at work and the rest of code is at home. so I will take a look later (if my son will let me ;) )

Enjoy the con everyone, safe in the knowledge that I will be stuck here in dreary old England with no Plane Ticket!!

All the best

Seb

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    the new rev of warglue will support:
    . kismet
    . wi-scan
    . ns1
    . airmagnet
    . html
    . <insert your audit file here>

I just don't know how much I will have done before I fly out for defcon.. focusing on other things right now. Send me a WFFF log (preferably as robust as possible) and I'll see about adding support.

Leave a comment:

• kree
    replied
    how soon do you need conversion support? i can add it into warglue.. but I'm really backlogged with stuff and will be lucky to get a release done before defcon, let alone support for additional formats... definately interested though
    Isn't warglue for kismet? If I am mistaken it would be great to have conversion support for WFFF before defcon. Would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Stumbler Log Conversions

how soon do you need conversion support? i can add it into warglue.. but I'm really backlogged with stuff
    Converge, is warglue your own app? if so where can I find it to try out?

Kree,

If you could send me said NetStumbler log I would appreciate it as I've just opened my [NetStumber] log and it's empty (was hoping on the off-chance it would store at least something).

seb@digigasm.com

All the best

Seb

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    how soon do you need conversion support? i can add it into warglue.. but I'm really backlogged with stuff and will be lucky to get a release done before defcon, let alone support for additional formats... definately interested though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X