Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priest and the dunk tank

Folks-

I am sure many of you would love to have me in the tank for allot of reasons ;>. I apologize for not taking part this year. I had a staf infection on my leg and water plus the antibiotics on the leg do not mix very well so I had to pass. Next year if the interest is there I will get in.

Priest
    Lving my life in the gutter so you don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by priest
      I understand your point and am sorry that I have to berate all of you for the acts of a few. I don't enjoy it but we decided to do it that way as a way of peer control over the offenders. We are hopeful that if we tell all of you about the actions of your peers you will regulate them. Again I apologize if you are taking it as directed at you. It is not. It is in the hope that if you see a peer acting like an ass then you will put a stop to it.

Priest
      I posted it this year in another thread, and will post it here now again:
      You did a pretty good job this year in not making blanket accusations to everyone.

This was nice.

Thanks Man

Originally posted by priest
      I am sure many of you would love to have me in the tank for allot of reasons ;>. I apologize for not taking part this year. I had a staf infection on my leg and water plus the antibiotics on the leg do not mix very well so I had to pass. Next year if the interest is there I will get in.
      Get better so I can shell out money next year to try to dunk you.

Comment

Working...
      X