Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas
    replied
    I'm not bringing any pants, since I always seem to loose them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shanker_
    Hi all, so how do you pack for defcon, i have my laptop, costume for the black and white ball, gass mask, cds and music, 3 pair of clothes, i am posting this to see you all can see if i am missing somthing inportant. Last year i left with one pair of clothes and $80 and had to sleep on the grass and not eat. This year i am prepaired. so if i am missing somthing inportant tell me

Search function is helpful:

http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=1799

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanker_
    Hi all, so how do you pack for defcon, i have my laptop, costume for the black and white ball, gass mask, cds and music, 3 pair of clothes, i am posting this to see you all can see if i am missing somthing inportant. Last year i left with one pair of clothes and $80 and had to sleep on the grass and not eat. This year i am prepaired. so if i am missing somthing inportant tell me
    Shanker: =P

h3 posted stuff that we should bring here: Click Here

Also, are you riding with one of us or are you driving?

Leave a comment:

• Shanker_
    started a topic what to pack for defcon

what to pack for defcon

Working...
X