X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not5150
    replied
    I dunno about rooming with a guy named Judas..... :)

Leave a comment:

• PierreBus
    replied
    70$ for thu and fri ok? TIP 4 others: Rodeway Inn still available.

For around 90$ tax included, one can have the Rodeway Inn, a 10 minute walk (near San Remo/MGM grand) for the thu and fri nights.

So, is 70$ ok with you for thu and fri nights? I will bring red bull + vodka.

Originally posted by Judas
    I'm staying at the Marriot Residence Inn, which has decent sized rooms with a kitchen. Split the cost with me or offer me something good/cool and you're in. A couple of caveats - I'm military - ABSOLUTELY NO drugs - alcohol is fine (I prefer Jack Daniels, SoCo and Jose Quervo). Also, I am a neat freak so you have to put up with me. I don't care if your crap is a mess - keep it in your corner and we'll do fine. No puking on the sofa, that's what bathroom floors are for.....

Also, no smoking.

Leave a comment:

• Judas
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I think I know you! Did you do Blackhat too?
    I wish. I tried sooooooooo hard to get my boss to pay for that one, too, but no luck. Maybe next year.....

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by Judas
    No, I'm a Capt, prior enlisted. I like to think I'm smarter than a Lt, but I like to think a lot of things that just aren't true....
    I think I know you! Did you do Blackhat too?

Leave a comment:

• Judas
    replied
    I have my standards, tell me you're not a lieutenant. :D
    No, I'm a Capt, prior enlisted. I like to think I'm smarter than a Lt, but I like to think a lot of things that just aren't true....

Leave a comment:

• Judas
    replied
    Originally posted by bascule
    I just have one question... ever arrested anyone? FED!
    My bud tried Spot the Fed last year with me. As I didn't fit the "fed" criteria last year I'm pretty sure I won't again this year, but hey, perhaps they've lowered their standards. If it gets me a free t-shirt I'll be a fed.

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied
    I just have one question... ever arrested anyone? FED!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It could be worse..... he could be ROTC.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Judas
    started a topic Looking for a room? - caveats....

Looking for a room? - caveats....

I'm staying at the Marriot Residence Inn, which has decent sized rooms with a kitchen. Split the cost with me or offer me something good/cool and you're in. A couple of caveats - I'm military - ABSOLUTELY NO drugs - alcohol is fine (I prefer Jack Daniels, SoCo and Jose Quervo). Also, I am a neat freak so you have to put up with me. I don't care if your crap is a mess - keep it in your corner and we'll do fine. No puking on the sofa, that's what bathroom floors are for.....

Also, no smoking.
    Last edited by Judas; July 22, 2004, 11:22.
Working...
X