Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• night_flux
    replied
    I have the Targus Groove backpack, and it works quite well. If you want to save some money, it is a decent bag, but I'm not sure of what you're looking for. Between the two you posted, I'd go with the sport bag, I like the look of it.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwiggle
    Noone does anyway...

yes we do.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwiggle
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    You were at con? Did you not see the Boblbe-e packs for sale at a big discount?
    No, I did not. After looking over thier site I sure wish I had though. Awesome packs, to bad thier price is a bit of a stretch for me. Just out of curiosity, and for another reason to slap myself on the back of my head. How much of a discount were they offering?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    You were at con? Did you not see the Boblbe-e packs for sale at a big discount?

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwiggle
    replied
    Change your handle to tinkerbell/peterpan or else no-one will know who you are...
    Noone does anyway...

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwiggle

I guess what I am asking is... What would you wrap your 15.4" screen lappy in, if you had the choice
    Change your handle to tinkerbell/peterpan or else no-one will know who you are...

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwiggle
    started a topic Laptop Backpack Opinions

Laptop Backpack Opinions

Most people disscuss how much uranium to put inside of a backpack incase someone threatens to take out Defcon, and we need to hold the fort.

I would like to know what would be the backpack of choice to hold it in? While looking around for some time I had my eye on one of these two packs.

#1 [Targus PR600] $80
    #2 [Targus TSB312] $80

I found eBay not to have any of these for sale, and the lowest price I found was not much of a difference.

#1 $56
    #2 $67

Would anyone care to suggest the following?
    • Is there a better lappack?
    • Where to buy an item like this cheaper?
    • How do I get the most out of my $$$?

I guess what I am asking is... What would you wrap your 15.4" screen lappy in, if you had the choice
Working...
X