• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndex
    replied
    Thank yous

thank yous:
    Siviak: Thank you for picking me up to the airport, taking me to Sams club and dinner. Thank you for when I was sick and for taking me back to the room when I couldn't have fun at the party anymore. Thank you for sharing your scavenging art, I only wish I could have helped more.

HighWiz: Thank you for the QC, the DIC (diplomatic immunity card) and for Stitch who makes you tolerable :-)

meee: Thank you for coming to make sure I wasn't a biohazard and for lumpia and mungo.

distance: The Day the Earth Stood Still

thanks to Janet, next year I want to go for a ride.

sorrys
    all my friends who couldn't make it this year, I'm sorry I didn't get to see you in Vegas, we'll make up for it sometime soon

sorry to my friends who did make the con for being lame and missing the parties, just consider yourselves lucky you didn't have to buy me booze and cleaning supplies.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddydid
    There are so many and I don't want to leave any out....

<snip>

Wiz and Stitch for taking care of me, feeding everyone, providing me with a place to crash, amking sure that I had enough DEW to keep me going, for really being good guys!! Love ya both

everyone else who helped make me feel welcome and let me just sit and watch the learn, I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that I made and hope to hear from you all soon.

kaddydid ( DC mom, mama, Old lady, etc.......)
    Don't forget to try that DEW with some Captain Morgan...

Love, Al

Leave a comment:

• kaddydid
    replied
    Thanks to All!!

There are so many and I don't want to leave any out....

Renderman for letting me squeeze the shit out of his arm on the Star trek ride

Flee and Guige for not throwing me in the pool!! ;)

Houseboy for checkin in on me to make sure I was having a good time. :)

Thanks to Griffter for being 'the other' card carrying mormon on site!!

ndex for visiting with me and the wonderful salmon!!

mfreek for talkin with me about her computer

congrats to kelvin for the double win!!!

the wonderful QC for all that it offered me in my education of what a Defcon is REALLY all about!!!

all those that let me do massage on them, Vandal, GIGI, and the noc
    I hope to be able to do more next year!! :o

Wiz and Stitch for taking care of me, feeding everyone, providing me with a place to crash, amking sure that I had enough DEW to keep me going, for really being good guys!! Love ya both

everyone else who helped make me feel welcome and let me just sit and watch the learn, I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that I made and hope to hear from you all soon.

kaddydid ( DC mom, mama, Old lady, etc.......)

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kry0NiK
    My cot-man like response it this;
    GAY!
    Hey now, that's not something I would say. Here is more like what I would say...

Covert communicationas, OOB data or information hiding has blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...something funny here.

Single word reply? Now you're just making fun of me. :-D

Originally posted by spahkle
    let's not forget "getting to know you better"...
    I know there are people I may want to get to know better. heh-heh.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; August 10, 2004, 00:44.

Leave a comment:

• Kry0NiK
    replied
    Originally posted by pezz
    Hum....all I read was Kelvin, ASSet, and gobs....

Theres something really wrong about this.... I think some of these posts are carrying covert gay communications.
    My cot-man like response it this;

GAY!

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    let's not forget "getting to know you better"...

Hey HW, I didn't see Phobal anywhere on the list.. maybe a big thanks for providing us a designated "poolboy" (i.e. permanent "throw me in the pool sticker" on his back)

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    Kelvin: You did an awesome job on the Scavenger hunt, you were such an asset to the team I can't even state it enough. You still owe me a t-shirt. I had gobs of fun hanging out with you and getting to know you a lot better.
    Hum....all I read was Kelvin, ASSet, and gobs....

Theres something really wrong about this.... I think some of these posts are carrying covert gay communications.

Leave a comment:

• Shatter
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Mourn, hibernate, save up for DC13....

Defcon 13 has been canceled.

--S

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwiggle
    replied
    Thanx for showing me a good time the few times we did hang out. This biegn my first con and all it was definitly one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I know now that I will be attending every DC I can for the rest of my life. Hopefully see you and stich soon.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Actually I have no time to sleep, I am preparing for CoonCon....

Leave a comment:

• Shanker_
    replied
    i had a good con and i am cant wait untill you all come to colorado. hope to see you soon. thanks : smile:

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by teklord
    What are you going to do now? ....
    - tek
    Mourn, hibernate, save up for DC13....

Leave a comment:

• simple3
    replied
    Simple3: Stick to beer, and watch your intake. Stitch and I don't tag people and we will always help people back to their room. But we enjoy not being scared, so take it easy next time.
    ok how bout if next time i stick to not drinking entire bottles of vodka on an empty stomach. imake all the fun you want, but i'm not a big guy and that's a lot of vodka for me.

once again thank you for saving my ass. i owe ya next year.

--simple3

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    The Wardriving Organizers (Dara, Converge, AlxRogan, Thorn, C0n): Sorry I didn't compete this year even after signing up. But from what I did get to see and hear of the contest you all did a wonderful job and are to be commended. Running any Defcon event isn't easy and it shows by the success of yours the amount of time and effort you put into it.
    We had a great time. C0n deserves a lot of credit for staying up most of the night debugging code. By the way, Medic was the other member of the team.

Thorn: It was nice getting to meet you, sitting down and talking with you. Finally got to put a face to a name. I enjoyed the conversation about work and you finally got rid of that "white" fed esc shirt. You did a good job with the WD Competition and I really hope you come out to DC next year and we have a chance to talk more.
    I enjoyed meeting you, too, and appriciate the time you took to make sure I was meeting other people and wasn't sitting around by myself. Sorry I didn't make it to the QC, but maybe next year. I've still got the QC badge, although my wife did raise an eyebrow when she saw it. :) We'll definately have to talk some more next year.

Leave a comment:

• Kry0NiK
    replied
    Originally posted by teklord
    What are you going to do now? ....

- tek
    Im going to SLEEP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X