Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iceborg
    replied
    I have some idea's forming in head already. The only problem is getting them there on the plane.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    very true.

infact, i was discussing with my team the other day that if we were the only entry then we should have won black badges in several cattagories..... i feel ripped!

:)

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    Originally posted by KeLviN
    keep in mind, because we couldn't get the ping-pong bod running off it's AI, we had to run it over ether. that means that if we had entered it into the IP contest i would have gone home with 3 black badges....

damn my slow thinking....!
    Or I could have entered skull, technically a robot, into your contest, and gone for the people's choice in the bot competiton. ;)

LosT

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    keep in mind, because we couldn't get the ping-pong bod running off it's AI, we had to run it over ether. that means that if we had entered it into the IP contest i would have gone home with 3 black badges....

damn my slow thinking....!

Leave a comment:

• macuber
    replied
    Nuts and Volts magazine

is also good
    http://www.nutsvolts.com/

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    Some suggestions to get started:

check out Parallax, check out SitePlayer, check out netmedia, check out BasicX, BasicStamp, etc....(google)

LosT

Originally posted by A
    I am interested in getting something going for next year, or rather trying to studdy up on PICs and the such so I'll be ready in 8 months.

The only page for a project I can find is here: http://members.cox.net/l0stb0y/skull.html

I was wondering if this or the the other projects (irc sign, paintball gun) had plans to setup a more detailed page with information about their creations. I'm not asking for code or scematics but more what are some of the things you learned and what will you do different next year?

I think that this contest has the potential to become a great feature of defcon, we will just need to help it out a bit.

Leave a comment:

• A
    started a topic Information about the DC12 Appliances

Information about the DC12 Appliances

I am interested in getting something going for next year, or rather trying to studdy up on PICs and the such so I'll be ready in 8 months.

The only page for a project I can find is here: http://members.cox.net/l0stb0y/skull.html

I was wondering if this or the the other projects (irc sign, paintball gun) had plans to setup a more detailed page with information about their creations. I'm not asking for code or scematics but more what are some of the things you learned and what will you do different next year?

I think that this contest has the potential to become a great feature of defcon, we will just need to help it out a bit.
Working...
X