replied
    Thank you both for the replies.

Regards,
    -DT

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    You're best bet may be to ask the people who do the wall of sheep themselves. You should be able to find them by doing a search on these forums, since I do remember them discussing it before.
    The person you want is Riverside. He's registered on here but doesn't come around much.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DraconianTimes
    A previous question to this forum was posted regarding the software used to create the "Wall of Sheep". It was answered as being ngrep and ettercap.

Although I have been unable to attend DefCon (lack of funds and work committments, more the former than the latter) I found the concept to be very entertaining and became fascinated by being able to extract information through searching raw packets etc,. Was the source code for the application ever released? (I have already searched Google, USENET and this forum). Even a design document on how it was all put together (if one exists) would be interesting.

Many thanks in advance.

You're best bet may be to ask the people who do the wall of sheep themselves. You should be able to find them by doing a search on these forums, since I do remember them discussing it before.

Leave a comment:

• DraconianTimes
    started a topic Wall of Sheep source code?

Wall of Sheep source code?

A previous question to this forum was posted regarding the software used to create the "Wall of Sheep". It was answered as being ngrep and ettercap.

Although I have been unable to attend DefCon (lack of funds and work committments, more the former than the latter) I found the concept to be very entertaining and became fascinated by being able to extract information through searching raw packets etc,. Was the source code for the application ever released? (I have already searched Google, USENET and this forum). Even a design document on how it was all put together (if one exists) would be interesting.

Many thanks in advance.
Working...
X