X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    my geek purity is going up every day, thanks for taking it easy on the punches

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    hey astcell is that sig your ham handle or something
    We are at (DefCon_13%5)+1

[Added content:]
    I was not being mean. I was trying to provide a clever quote about the movie.
    Another try:
    list games
    Last edited by TheCotMan; February 12, 2005, 10:37.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    hey astcell is that sig your ham handle or something

/off topic

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    So if they change the venue, be prepared for a mad rush. It will not be pretty.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpus
    I don't think it would be terribly inconvenient to wait another week if you were planning on booking right now.
    That's what I'm doing.

Al

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    - "If the conference is not here, you will have 72 hours before check-in to cancel and NOT lose your money"
    This is also what DT advised. The comment was made when Beetle suggested everyone book rooms immediately, because they fill up fast. DT remarked that if you haven't booked a room, you might want to wait 2 weeks. Being that it was last week, I don't think it would be terribly inconvenient to wait another week if you were planning on booking right now.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    started a topic AP Rumors and Rooms

AP Rumors and Rooms

My contact at Alexis Park has these sound bites:

- "Defcon group has blocked off time here, athough there has not been conformation the event will be here"

- "As of now there are about 100 rooms reserved Friday and Saturday, and about 80 rooms reserved Thursday"

- "If the conference is not here, you will have 72 hours before check-in to cancel and NOT lose your money"

Cheers!
Working...
X