Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LPCON for DC13

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LPCON for DC13

    I know this sounds carzy, but i have not hurd anything about the contest or the demo boards from H3 or any of the dc719 guys. I was wondering if anyone else knew about the contest. also anyone know what happend to Kai Goth? well just thought that i would put it out there
    GOD:
    Art thou not sorry for these heinous deeds?

    Shanker:
    ON Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
    Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
    Few come within the compass of my curse,--
    Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
    As kill a man, or else devise his death,
    Ravish a maid,

  • #2
    Originally posted by shanker
    I know this sounds carzy, but i have not hurd anything about the contest or the demo boards from H3 or any of the dc719 guys. I was wondering if anyone else knew about the contest. also anyone know what happend to Kai Goth? well just thought that i would put it out there
    The forums have DC 13 Events from the main page. From there, you have the DefCon12 Lockpicking contest label which has had recent announcements on the same event for DC 13:

    Lpcon III

    That's the most recent discussion on the topic in these forums AFAIK.

    [Added content]
    From the Official DC13 Page you can see it is an event that is listed officially, so that is another good sign.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; March 4, 2005, 01:51.

    Comment


    • #3
      Shanker, All you have to do is call one of us.

      Also, it would help if you came down for one of the meetings.
      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheCotMan
        The forums have DC 13 Events from the main page. From there, you have the DefCon12 Lockpicking contest label which has had recent announcements on the same event for DC 13:

        Lpcon III

        That's the most recent discussion on the topic in these forums AFAIK.

        [Added content]
        From the Official DC13 Page you can see it is an event that is listed officially, so that is another good sign.

        This is the second time someone went all "wiki" on the boards, is wiki media ganna be a trend? That's too much typing for me (here anyways)!
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hackajar
          This is the second time someone went all "wiki" on the boards, is wiki media ganna be a trend? That's too much typing for me (here anyways)!
          Some of the earliest web pages used the above format for articles. Wiki borrowed from that prior format. When I provide content like that above, it is to match a style of web pages I made before there was any such thing as a wiki. The purpose (for me) is to significantly condense what I want to write by relying upon other people's content. (Posts become shorter, but retain or increase in value.)

          Will wiki media become a trend?
          It was a trend before there was wiki media. :-D

          Will it become a trend here? A few people will do it, but a majority will almost certainly not, for the reason you offer.

          Comment

          Working...
          X