Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enCode
    replied
    good to know that i was right when i guessed that it was a dude.
    a little creepy.
    but good to know.

Leave a comment:

• freaky_pyro
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    no.. I have my Star Wars Galaxies and thats all the addiction I need right now... besides I am half way to Jedi you can't just walk away from that....
    i have to laugh. my friend has it and he's given almost everyone in the game a lapdance as a hot female alien stripper. BTW(he's creepy and ugly)

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    I have a wookie that needs a good home :-)
    I suspect we're not talking about video games anymore.... heh

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by Floydr47
    Thanks a bunch, Siviak
    that's what I do man... oh and if you do try out SWG, I have a wookie that needs a good home :-)

Leave a comment:

• Floydr47
    replied
    no.. I have my Star Wars Galaxies and thats all the addiction I need right now... besides I am half way to Jedi you can't just walk away from that....
    You just made me dig out my old LucasArts "Star Wars Collection Volume 11". It's been in the top of the closet gathering dust since 1997. See what you made me do? Thanks a bunch, Siviak

Leave a comment:

• FLeiXiuS
    replied
    Originally posted by Grifter
    I don't usually play games, but after a short time in the beta test for this game I got hooked. I was wondering if anyone else was playing or will be playing?
    I do have to say that this game was far better then the Enter The Matrix. I also wasn't to fond of MMORPG's. World of Warcraft just wasn't the cool thing. Now, actually plugging into a simulation as stated above, I think this is awesome. Worth whle playing.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    heh, i take partial blame for getting Grifter hooked on this game, I cant count how many times he watched me play it at my house and said "damn, I think im gonna have to get this game". hehe.

It's a sweet game, I dig it, quite addicting, if you dont mind devoting a few hours to it each night from the consequential addiction that'll come from it, I highly recommend it. the design rocks, the once a month events created by the live events team are great, the fact that the wachowski's and paul chadwick contribute so much coolness to the evolving story and direction of the game rocks, and best of all, one of my favorite things, the players themselves can have a direct impact on the continuing official storyline.

Leave a comment:

• enCode
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn
    So how deep is the Rabbit Hole?
    Dont know, how much money do you think the Wachowski Bros. can make?
    Im not much for games, and i too see the iron in the game, but i have to admit that i was kinda intrigued by the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied
    Well, there goes my meatspace social life.

The irony of plugging into a simulated reality, playing a charachter doing the same thing, is a bit too poetic

Maybe it's the machines trying to ease us into the idea of plugging into an alternate reality willingly?

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    On the previews on Enter The Matrix, it looked very cool. I thought it amazing that every room of every building of the city is to be accessable.

Although, getting hooked in playing a game about a world dominated by computers that control you preception of reality is just a bit too close to weirdness. If I was tired enough, I'd start to question which side of the Looking Glass I was on.

So how deep is the Rabbit Hole?

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    started a topic The Matrix Online

The Matrix Online

I don't usually play games, but after a short time in the beta test for this game I got hooked. I was wondering if anyone else was playing or will be playing?
Working...
X