X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I still can't believe highwiz won't be there.
    Yeah. That kinda like Sodom without Gommorah. Bonnie without Clyde. Tommee without a drink.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I still can't believe highwiz won't be there.

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    the answer to that one is simple brother che: they want more people to come, and we have almost all the awesome we can handle already.
    Very true... Has Strongbad would say...

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    How the hell is Queercon an unofficial event and the Toxic BBQ is not? I think there will be more meat whipped out there than at Queercon..
    the answer to that one is simple brother che: they want more people to come, and we have almost all the awesome we can handle already.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    Originally posted by euro12
    Yah, Queercon is totally on this year. We're pretty excited, none of us have had an opportunity to contribute to Defcon like this. I hope a lot of you will come to the party, everyone knows queers have the best taste in techno. ;)

I'll show up, but I'm wearing a cup. I dont want no one trying to touch my junk. :)

Leave a comment:

• euro12
    replied
    Yah, Queercon is totally on this year. We're pretty excited, none of us have had an opportunity to contribute to Defcon like this. I hope a lot of you will come to the party, everyone knows queers have the best taste in techno. ;)

BTW, the identifying color has been chosen: it will be RED! BUT we have to be clear: no red t-shirts. Don't want anyone confusing the party for a room full of goons. However, liquid latex is both acceptable and preferred... :P

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    ROFL, Love TheCotMan reference on the Queercon page!

Leave a comment:

• A
    replied
    Pure speculation on my part but one, it happens durring defcon not before, and two, they asked.

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    How the hell is Queercon an unofficial event and the Toxic BBQ is not? I think there will be more meat whipped out there than at Queercon..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It appears that there are indeed some development on the QueerCon front.

From QueerCon.org

JUNE 27 2005
    HUGE DEVELOPMENT!
    Queercon is now an official unofficial Defcon event! This means we'll be included in the Defcon guide you'll get when you buy your pass. We've also been given the OK to use Parthenon 2 for the event! This is an excellent situation, since Parth 2 is the "hangout" area normally, which means tables and chairs for people to lounge. Also there's an unconfirmed rumor that a bar will be available. :)

We're in discussion about the official identifier for our queer brethren; we still want red, but there's still goon mixup concerns. This should be decided soon, so you can figure out your wardrobe.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    Maybe Hackajar will understand that more this year instead of just making it DC702 people who wouldn't go balls to the wall...
    Yeah, 3 of the 5 were balls to the walls, while other two were walls to the balls

That really broke the team ultimatly. We do shoot for #1 this year.

I think I'm most bitter because we hit #2 in Scav hunt, #2 in Leetest Link, my demo crashed during talk and I got thrown in pool with all my tech gear on (pool2 no less). So I want dc702 to come out a little stronger this year. With more team spirit, as myself and a couple of others really "represented" a group of people that were only availble for photo op's and not any real work. That has since changed.

On lighter note, should be a fun year!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    holy ASS .. yeah I almost drowned.. but all in the name of victory!

That was the reason behind the unlimited item; hack the list and plan/play/see what it was that you could do at the last moment... kinda like chess... what can I say.. I have always had a GREAT supporting staff... there is a *HINT* for all of you competing this year... I never won because I was the best at what it took.. I always won because I assembled a team that were the best at what theu did... thank YOU ALL one more time

Maybe Hackajar will understand that more this year instead of just making it DC702 people who wouldn't go balls to the wall...

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpus
    ... Instead of doing that, we waited til Sunday afternoon, 10 mins before the final bell, piled every piece of clothing we owned onto Siviak and waddled him out to the pool. He almost drowned, the rest of us stayed dry, and victory was quite sweet!
    holy ASS .. yeah I almost drowned.. but all in the name of victory!

That was the reason behind the unlimited item; hack the list and plan/play/see what it was that you could do at the last moment... kinda like chess... what can I say.. I have always had a GREAT supporting staff... there is a *HINT* for all of you competing this year... I never won because I was the best at what it took.. I always won because I assembled a team that were the best at what theu did... thank YOU ALL one more time

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    what should us meto's do?

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    And what about the gay feds, do they get their own special colors?
    If it goes that way, i could add more observations to the checklist for "How to Spot a Fed."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X