X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kree
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, so I figured I'd post a pic from yesterdays pork-o-rama

Damn noid you stuffed a pig in there! I know it might be a little late on the post but I saw the picture and said damn that looks good, Anyways, is that a charbroil silver smoker? If so I have one just like it then and love it although I havn't tried to put a pig in it yet. I see that you say it is new and if you have any questions on useing it feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by czarina
    I am not volunteering, but just making a suggestion for the betterment of the project.
    I won't be grilling but I'm volunteering to buy beer/supplies at Costco. Missed this last year...

Al

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    then i'll just gank what i need off the site again for this years fliers when the site goes live.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Originally posted by KeLviN
    .. where to get the old grafix ...
    like .. last or this years logo? or like old skewl grafix & shit?

If the logo, I can provide xcf, jpg, or any other format under the moon for this and last year.

Waiting another week before I can transfer the domain and set up a server for the site. It *will* be up (hopefully with video, pics, etc from last year too) by the end of June.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    if any one has, or knows where to get the old grafix or has any ideas for new stuff let me know. i allready talked to some folks and i'll be printing out the flyers agin this year. i just want to get them done more than 2 days before con so i can get enough copys and make directions and maps more clear.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Voltage Spike
    What do the letters to the right (e.g., "(K,L,S,C)") stand for? The first initial of the organizers, maybe?
    Yes, but I just commented them out, so it's not an issue anymore.

Originally posted by TheCotMan
    I was wondering that too. Also, the link to SushiCon to the GM1 space appears to be broken.

The link is not broken, he just hasn't put anything up yet and I won't generate a page unless I have some information.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Voltage Spike
    What do the letters to the right (e.g., "(K,L,S,C)") stand for? The first initial of the organizers, maybe?
    I was wondering that too. Also, the link to SushiCon to the GM1 space appears to be broken.

Leave a comment:

• Voltage Spike
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    Until someone puts something better up:

http://defcon.stotan.org/dc13/index.htm
    Blah, my browser was not being nice too me. I'll have to take a look at it when I get home.
    Last edited by lil_freak; June 1, 2005, 14:41. Reason: My browser was broke

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Until someone puts something better up:

http://defcon.stotan.org/dc13/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    well folks we are up for suggestions here as far as times to start, ideas to make the grub runs a bit easier, activities.. I think L0nd0 has already secured our spot, so we are solid there... any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• czarina
    replied
    BBQ Duties

Perhaps we should determine who is arriving and when, and TBBQ duties should be assigned to certain people to assure they are taken care of,

I am not volunteering, but just making a suggestion for the betterment of the project.

----

Also, we can have other activities...such as playing Twisiter, water (or other material) filled condom tossing contest, or a pinata -- filled with goodies.
    Last edited by czarina; May 31, 2005, 16:23.

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, so I figured I'd post a pic from yesterdays pork-o-rama
    No "N" brand on it?!? You have to take that to the bbq...

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    CotMan : your info is just about on target, thanks for getting that up there.
    Thanks for verifying it. It is so hard to remember so much stuff.

Originally posted by converge
    Will be done more thoroughly this year. Maps for the site, as well as the food run will be available soon. (read as, within the next week or so)

I get a day off on Tues, so I'll try to get the info flowing if l0nd0 doesn't beat me to it.
    I started composing my reply to russ before yours was added, or I would have skipped the maps and directions above. Hopefully something in that post will help you or other TBBQ planners.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    CotMan : your info is just about on target, thanks for getting that up there.

Noid you should think about joining us with Q-Foo like that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X