Looking for DC-meeting in/around Boulder, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for DC-meeting in/around Boulder, CO

Any hackers out there in the Boulder/Denver area looking to meet up? I've spent a lot of time searching the net trying to find a group, but it appears that most of the groups that once were are gone (303 labs and DC720). I've also sit in on a couple of the Boulder Linux User's Group meetings, but found that it wasn't really my crowd. Anybody interested in creating a group?

Peace

Originally posted by bl0rch
    Any hackers out there in the Boulder/Denver area looking to meet up? I've spent a lot of time searching the net trying to find a group, but it appears that most of the groups that once were are gone (303 labs and DC720). I've also sit in on a couple of the Boulder Linux User's Group meetings, but found that it wasn't really my crowd. Anybody interested in creating a group?

Peace

You're full of shit...

I found this on a link from the Defcon site itself:

http://dc303.defcon.org/meetings.asp

The next DC303 meeting will be held on FRIDAY, May 20, 2005

I guess you really didn't look that hard now did you?

Comment

The Denver DCG is still around. You can find them here:DC303

Also, I think shanker is running a group around the Boulder/Greeley area. However, I'm not sure if he has gotten a site up for it yet.

Edit: HighWiz is too quick for me and submitted before I had I chance too.
      Last edited by lil_freak; May 16, 2005, 15:50. Reason: HW is too quick on the draw for me
      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Security Groups

Yes 303labs (the website is no more - people got tried of taking care of it)
        If you would like to introduce yourself, you could join us for a drink at con.
        -Pyr0

Originally posted by bl0rch

Peace

Comment

Working...
        X