X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blauman
    replied
    Originally posted by murakami
    Ya know when they tell you to never look up? Well don't. Really, stop looking.
    Hmmm... maybe take a pick without looking is a fair procedure. ;)
    a bit of flexibility sometimes is necesary... we stop at the sign... look around and adapt.

http://www.geocities.com/cybertechie_2000/nothend.JPG

Originally posted by hackajar
    OK, just messing with you earlier.

I knew you were kidding... :)

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by [Syntax]
    Found this page, it mentions the alfalfa farm.
    http://rachel.dreamlandresort.com/rachel.html
    Thanks for this link. Never really looked into the human/civillian side of area 51/groom lake. Adds more perspective to the "big pitchure"

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied
    As far as monitoring, they do monitor the soil, air and water. There are monitoring stations setup. There is a aquifer though not very deep below the ground out there.

Found this page, it mentions the alfalfa farm.
    http://rachel.dreamlandresort.com/rachel.html

That site is run by someone who lives there in Rachel or at least used to be. I havent talked to them in quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• Floydr47
    replied
    the eath around the dried up lake pushes water inwards. If you have ever seen closer shots of groom, they have sectioned run-offs for crap to flow to. Remember NTS and Groom Lake are two different things.

NTS = Nukes and what not

Groom Lake / Area 51= Alien's and weird space crafts
    Sedan crator right next to Area 51 is good to point out btw. Also note all the pot holes in the earth from the Nuke testing here in Nevada from 50's to early 90's

If you click on Area 51 link above and scroll to left (map moves to left) you will see the whole area where nukes went off as well.
    Sorry Hackajar, the above was what had me confused about atomic and nuclear testing in the vicinity of Area 51. I never really paid enough attention to know the difference between NTS and Groom Lake/ Area 51 anyway. As far as aliens and weird spacecraft are concerned, I just never could believe that any civilization that was technologically advanced and intelligent enough to be capable of interplanetary flight would be stupid enough to give our backward uncivilization more than a passing glance. That is unless the aliens were bored and just taking a spaceship load of retards to the zoo....

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    the eath around the dried up lake pushes water inwards. If you have ever seen closer shots of groom, they have sectioned run-offs for crap to flow to. Remember NTS and Groom Lake are two different things.

NTS = Nukes and what not

Groom Lake / Area 51= Alien's and weird space crafts

Leave a comment:

• Floydr47
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Area 51 was renamed around 1997. Now when someone says there is no such thing, they are telling the truth.
    That sounds like a government cover-up of a government cover-up to me. As far as the crops around area 51 are concerned, it makes perfect sense to me to grow crops in an area where extensive atomic and nuclear testing has been done. I imagine that the government would want to monitor the effects of the testing on crops, animals and ground water supplies for years. Weren't the same types of tests performed at Bikini Atoll and for years Bikini Atoll was off limits while monitoring of the eco-system went on? If my memory serves, that was what spawned the rash of giant octopus movies of the 50's and 60's. My real question would be, what happens to the run off of rain water from area 51, if you notice in the google photos, there are numerous mountains and canyons in the area. How much contaminated water found it's way into the water table and what are the long term effects?

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    OK, just messing with you earlier.

here is some good resources for Groom Lake/Area 51:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/webextras/area51/

It is operated by Nellis Air Force Base out of North Las Vegas (yes it's a different city). Their are several contractors that work with the government on this project (JT3 and Raytheon being the big players). Most of the "we know nothing of what you say" stuff has either been relocated or canceled due to lack of progress.

There are farms in the area, but not those green things you see. That area is zoned for DOD bomb test site stuff. The farms were effected once (per FOIA documents) by nuke fallout, but less radiation then Aussies see when the hole goes over their island from time to time. There may well be "incidents" beyod this, but they are not public knowlege. The farms are western most of the NTS, not North West of Groom Lake.

Southwest of Groom Lake is the NTS (Nevada Test Site) this was rezoned from DOD to Atomic Engergy Commission (now NNSA/DOE) back in the 50's for nuke testing and what not. For more information on this see http://www.nv.doe.gov. They have a video archive there. You can see bombs going off on the test site as well as the pacific islands tests as well. This is also where the nuke photo of that guy's avitar originated from.
    Last edited by hackajar; May 20, 2005, 00:35.

Leave a comment:

• murakami
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    You must be part of the cover up! Did they get to you and brainwash you? Did they bribe you with that GM Hemp that looks like alfalfa? Are you a fed?
    Ya know when they tell you to never look up? Well don't. Really, stop looking.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Area 51 was renamed around 1997. Now when someone says there is no such thing, they are telling the truth.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by murakami
    Hate to disappoint y'all, but they are just uncorrected radiometric flares when the plane was taking the pictures. They're pretty common.
    You must be part of the cover up! Did they get to you and brainwash you? Did they bribe you with that GM Hemp that looks like alfalfa? Are you a fed?

Leave a comment:

• murakami
    replied
    Hate to disappoint y'all, but they are just uncorrected radiometric flares when the plane was taking the pictures. They're pretty common.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    the plant goes out to mutilate cattle and perform anal probes on nearby humans.
    Originally posted by [Syntax]
    Several years back there was a rash of horses and cattle that died in the areas surrounding the base.
    It is genetically engineered to only *look* like alfalfa!

Have you ever asked the humans who work there about the plant experiments? Don't they say things like, "I don't want to talk about it." ?

As for UFO... if it is classified top secret, and a citizen cannot identify it when it is flying, then is that a UFO?

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied
    The green irrigation circles are an alfalfa farm. Alot of the land around Area 51 is public owned, and used for farming. The Medlin ranch owns the "Black Mailbox" which is white now on Hwy-375.

Several years back there was a rash of horses and cattle that died in the areas surrounding the base.

How do I know this? Ive been researching ufo phenomena for 13 years.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by bascule
    What are they farming out by Area 51?
    Genetically modified "hemp" that includes alien DNA, which is designed to make even stronger rope.

They are still working out the kinks; at night, the plant goes out to mutilate cattle and perform anal probes on nearby humans.

They use the harvested form to bribe google people into fixing the UFO images on their map server.

Why is Area 51 still included? For feds to require the images be altered would suggest acknowledging its existence.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by bascule
    What I've been wondering about the most is the weird pivot irrigation action going on northwest of Area 51... out in the middle of fucking nowhere:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.64...5869&t=k&hl=en

Look at it at zoomed out, it almost looks like braille (and you can see two more circles in the upper left):

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.64...6948&t=k&hl=en

What are they farming out by Area 51?
    ..... I can no longer talk about this...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X