X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    No, I'm the guy from Naughty Schoolgirls 12. I play Principal Rod Johnson.
    You mean you were not *John Thomas Long?

* Link is to page on slang meaning of John Thomas and is probably not WorkSafe(TM) by text content, not by images.

[Added content related to topic:]
    Wow! DefCon 10 is an annual event in Las Vegas!
    Where is the B&W Ball?
    According to this site, there is nothing going on in Vegas that weekend.
    Shows over DefCon Weekend
    Last edited by TheCotMan; June 9, 2005, 13:53.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    No, I'm the guy from Naughty Schoolgirls 12. I play Principal Rod Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by sav1or
    Are you the guy from the book "diary of a hacker"? cuz i red it and it was g00d

yeah... thtas the guy... what tipped you off?

Leave a comment:

• sav1or
    replied
    Bored during Defcon? Looking for something else to do? Heres some of the events going on at the same time as us

Fans of the cartoon Disney's Gargoyles will be having a fan convention at the Palace Station that same weekend. Why do I get the feeling that even hackers would look cool next to these people

Children of Deaf Adults International will be having a convention as well. (insert DEAFCON joke here)

Knights of Peter Claver and Ladies Auxillery are meeting that weekend as well. I want my own knights too.

Sorry folks, looks like no Star Trek convention or swingers convention this year.
    Are you the guy from the book "diary of a hacker"? cuz i red it and it was g00d

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpus
    I saw that... what the heck?! Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about Quark's being closed for their private parties.
    Yes, I pointed that out in the James Darren thread...they are having it the next weekend. Hopefully we're free and clear.

Al

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Sorry folks, looks like no Star Trek convention or swingers convention this year.

I saw that... what the heck?! Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about Quark's being closed for their private parties.

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied
    Fans of the cartoon Disney's Gargoyles will be having a fan convention at the Palace Station that same weekend. Why do I get the feeling that even hackers would look cool next to these people
    Sadly enough I busted out my Gargoyles VHS tapes last night, but it's because this girl I know wanted to watch them, so it's not that lame right? Not that lame to have taped every episode off TV... and still remember the storylines... ugh

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Noid, how could you forget to list the WSPFG and it's thin blue line?

Good news though, it looks like the pistol and paintball events have been moved to a larger venue, so Vegas might be safe. Then again maybe not

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    man... i can't really fathom boredom at defcon. how is that even possible? (maybe if you're someone who isn't part of the scene but was just dragged there by a significant other perhaps)

i'm already packing my schedule so solid that i'm going to likely miss stuff. ah well, such is life. that CODA convention sounds kinda interesting, though... might be a fun place to practice my sign language.

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied
    Bored during Defcon? Looking for something else to do? Heres some of the events going on at the same time as us

Children of Deaf Adults International will be having a convention as well. (insert DEAFCON joke here)

Knights of Peter Claver and Ladies Auxillery are meeting that weekend as well. I want my own knights too.

What, SCO is'nt having another conference after us this year?

Leave a comment:

• noid
    started a topic So what to do

So what to do

Working...
X