• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allentrace
    replied
    Originally posted by Clp727
    allentrace,

Is The Coffee Beanery located in the Highlands area in Jeffreson Co. Ky.? That area is a really cool part of Louisviile. Great night life.
    No that store is run by a woman named Tammy she also owns the Lexington one. i work at the one in Northern Ky.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    I drink instant coffee from time to time as well. Mostly when camping and the thought of getting up in the cold and getting the percolator going seem like a horrible idea. Its nice to have a semi-instant cup of coffee. Plus, it gets last nights MREs moving.

Leave a comment:

• Bag of Bones
    replied
    I drink folgers. Tripple Tripple. Yes, I am a wuss.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by Tao_of_pi
    i love the taste of RedBull, pop just doesen't have enough caffine to keep me awake anymore, but i've never had bawls before.
    nobody ever said hell no to some redbull (unless they were pu**ies).

Side note though. I used to bash the "Surgar Free" RedBull. Turns out I was out of place. This redbull is better. The surgar accually counter balances the caffine and Tourine in RedBull. Leaving the surgar out gives you more of an alert mind for a long period of time, without a nasty RedBull "hangover"

Leave a comment:

• Second
    replied
    Originally posted by Tao_of_pi
    i love the taste of RedBull, pop just doesen't have enough caffine to keep me awake anymore, but i've never had bawls before.
    Bawls isn't "pop" or soda. Taken from their website...

Made from guarana, a highly caffeinated berry native to the Amazonian rainforest, BAWLS Guarana is the carbonated beverage of tomorrow…with an extra kick.
    Guarana’s naturally occurring caffeine is 2.5 times stronger that the type of caffeine usually found in coffee, tea and soft drinks, making BAWLS the most highly caffeinated soft drink in the market since its birth in 1997.
    I usually see it used by gamer's for all night LAN events.
    Last edited by Second; June 1, 2005, 11:39.

Leave a comment:

• Tao_of_pi
    replied
    Originally posted by Clp727
    Someone mentioned Bawls (the softdrink). I like that too, it's taste is much better than Redbull to me.

Leave a comment:

• audit
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    I like Sumatra coffee. Nice flavor to it.
    I agree, nothing like a little bit of rocket fuel to keep me going.

Leave a comment:

• Clp727
    replied
    Originally posted by allentrace
    The choices the choices. I work at a coffee shop in Ky called The Coffee Beanery and my personal favorite is a mix I call Blue Hawaii. I guess you will have to wait until coffeewars to find out. But for a strong Roast I like anything Turkish and I agree with Noid Sumatra is good. Also a Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is nice on warm mornings.

allentrace,

Is The Coffee Beanery located in the Highlands area in Jeffreson Co. Ky.? That area is a really cool part of Louisviile. Great night life.

Leave a comment:

• Clp727
    replied
    Plain old Maxwell House, whole milk and sugar here. Someone mentioned Bawls (the softdrink). I like that too, it's taste is much better than Redbull to me.

I found this link a while back. It's a good read if you love caffeine.

http://nootropics.com/caffeine/faq.html

Leave a comment:

• Floydr47
    replied
    I spent several years working in Louisiana, there is nothing that quite lives up to the flavor of Community Coffee French Style Dark Roast with Chickory, especially if you add a shot of Amaretto for spice. Hi Skroo...good to see you.

Leave a comment:

• meistro
    replied
    as a fellow Canadian stuck in europe I'd have to say I miss/enjoy a nice brew of Tim Hoton's coffee, nothing like it.
    Last edited by meistro; May 30, 2005, 03:12. Reason: no quote

Leave a comment:

• allentrace
    replied
    Originally posted by skroo
    Jameson's.
    Welcome back Skroo havn't seen you around here for ages.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Originally posted by theCount
    What is your favourite type or brand of coffee?
    Jameson's.

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    Though it smells good being made, Coffee tastes gross.
    I agree, however I will drink coffee if you can give me a large can of hot chocolate mix to add to it.

You're all a bunch of addicts! Just say no!
    No is for quitters and I'm not a quitter.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    "Coffee flavored coffeeeeee!!! I don't want a menu, I want coffeee!!!" - denise leary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X