This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Hacking

hello guys, first i would like to introduce my self, im 17 year old high school student into computers and hope to learn more about hacking in linux or windows ( most hackers like linux ? dont know why anyways), i like to explore things so can someone give me an headstart and help me where should i start ???

Im total newbie ( werent we all were at once ) and if you guys can help me on what kind of things i should read and learn to become a good hacker ... And no , i dont want to be a lamer like other kids in my age are using their knowledge on dumb things rather then exploring more.

Thanks very much for help.

Originally posted by No0bie17
    hello guys, first i would like to introduce my self, im 17 year old high school student into computers and hope to learn more about hacking in linux or windows ( most hackers like linux ? dont know why anyways), i like to explore things so can someone give me an headstart and help me where should i start ???

Im total newbie ( werent we all were at once ) and if you guys can help me on what kind of things i should read and learn to become a good hacker ... And no , i dont want to be a lamer like other kids in my age are using their knowledge on dumb things rather then exploring more.

Thanks very much for help.

I am guessing you are a senior in high school? Let's just assume I am right. Based on your horrid command of English grammar I would suggest you stick to reading your English text book for the time being. Hackers speak like big boys.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
    X