Hacking groups in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacking groups in Australia

I live in Aus and am wondering if there are any hacking groups/meetings here in Aus.

Originally posted by whitehat67
    I live in Aus and am wondering if there are any hacking groups/meetings here in Aus.
    On the DefCon Website is a section called DefCon Groups which use the 2600 convention of sub-group meetings by area code or country-code+area-code.
    DC6102 Sydney, Australia and DC6103 Melbourne, Australia are both listed.

There are also 2600 meetings which happen all over the world you can attend and maybe find out about other "hacker" groups.

Also, I think there were other people from Austrailia who posted information about meetings on the forums. Try the forum search too.

It is best to read an existing thread about Austrailian meetings, and if a meeting is mentioned without answering your question, then post your related question there, than it is to start a new thread.

[Added content:]
    Searching the forums, I found:
    Def Con Down Under as a thread asking what you were asking.

The forums have a section called Local Meetings that would have been the best location for this thread.

If there are no DefConGroup meetings in your area, you may want to consider starting a DefCon Group, but make sure you research this well before trying to start a group. (Make sure your location does not have one before starting one.)
    Last edited by TheCotMan; May 30, 2005, 18:55. Reason: typo fix

Comment

Working...
    X