X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP99
    replied
    Originally posted by Voltage Spike
    Someone was either very kind and didn't use a real Sharpie or you have a lot of skins cells that you weren't really using.

I vote for the skin cell theary!

Leave a comment:

• Voltage Spike
    replied
    Originally posted by CP99
    It was ok tho, only took 40 seconds to wash it off
    Someone was either very kind and didn't use a real Sharpie or you have a lot of skins cells that you weren't really using.

Originally posted by che
    But what about brandings.....
    It might be a good way for presenters to advertise their talks, too. "Hacking Google Maps: Sat 2:00, Spider666 rulez!"

Oh, you probably meant brandings. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    I wont lie, I had FSCK written on my forhead in my travels before.
    Soo lol
    But what about brandings.....

Leave a comment:

• Tao_of_pi
    replied
    It was ok tho, only took 40 seconds to wash it off, the worse is if someone rights with sharpie on your leg, cuz then if you try and wash it off, the hair gets all knotted and that hurts
    no it's bad if someone pulls down your pants and writes "Insert wood here" on your ass cheeks and super glues your face to the floor.

Leave a comment:

• CP99
    replied
    Only when it's written in indelible ink across my forehead.

It was ok tho, only took 40 seconds to wash it off, the worse is if someone rights with sharpie on your leg, cuz then if you try and wash it off, the hair gets all knotted and that hurts

Leave a comment:

• Voltage Spike
    replied
    Originally posted by Tao_of_pi
    whats wrong with FSCK? You got something against UNIX?
    Only when it's written in indelible ink across my forehead.

Leave a comment:

• Tao_of_pi
    replied
    Soo lol
    whats wrong with FSCK? You got something against UNIX?

Leave a comment:

• CP99
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    Oh.. just take a nap by the pool and you will find out...
    Soo lol

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Why in the world would anyone want to sniff sharpies at a hacking convention?

Oh.. just take a nap by the pool and you will find out...

Leave a comment:

• CP99
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    I've seen people sleeping out by the pool every year I've been at con, but I don't reccomend it as there are a lot of people out there with sharpies.

Why in the world would anyone want to sniff sharpies at a hacking convention?

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    And to tie it all back together, on the subjects of people sleeping outside and finding people at con. I can find a kid passed out by pool three, bust out my sharpie and write

'Pappy- Gone to Home Depot to get a shovel, pipe saw, and some trash bags. Do not let anyone in the bathroom till I get back. Also, theres half a sandwich and some juice in the fridge, help yourself.
    -noid'

on their back. So, when Pappy goes looking for me, he will find out where I am.

As far as sleeping in your car or outside goes, I'm not sure what the AP's official policy is. I would imagine their official policy is 'no you cant' but selectively enforce it. I actually saw a guy put up a small pup tent on one of the lawns one year and security seemed to let it slide, but if several people started doing that I bet they would take action quick.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    I've seen people sleeping out by the pool every year I've been at con, but I don't reccomend it as there are a lot of people out there with sharpies.

AAHHH... damnit woman... cheese it with the spoilers.. you fun hater

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    Well, Im broke, what else is new, And im considering just crashing in my car. Has anyone had the unfortunate plesure of having to sleep in their car?
    This site has a list of really cheap hotels and places to eat, might help you.

Leave a comment:

• CP99
    replied
    GPS? Some sort of Social Geocaching?
    I wonder if we could make some sort of game from that

Leave a comment:

• Voltage Spike
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpus
    I randomly met two strangers on my flight in one year
    It's funny how the Defcon people tend to stand out. The Church of the Subgenius shirts are usually a dead giveaway.

Originally posted by octalpus
    we have cell phones, email, gps, wireless... surely you can find a way to meet up with someone.
    GPS? Some sort of Social Geocaching?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X