X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Raver
    .............*sigh* ok guys sorry I'll just put on my noob flame suit and be on my way.
    If you examine my previous reply, you will see a link is hidden in the text of "some way".

This link is actually off the main defcon website.

Leave a comment:

• Raver
    replied
    .............*sigh* ok guys sorry I'll just put on my noob flame suit and be on my way.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    I was just wondering if there were any people from the midwest (Kansas, Missouri, Iowa or Nebraska) that were going this year. This is mainly an attempt to meet people somewhat close to me because the people in my town are just plain dumb besides a select few.
    I wish there was just some way for you to find groups of DefCon people by region.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was just wondering if there were any people from the midwest (Kansas, Missouri, Iowa or Nebraska) that were going this year. This is mainly an attempt to meet people somewhat close to me because the people in my town are just plain dumb besides a select few.

No, Only people from Cali go. No-one from Kansas, Missouri, Iowa or Nebraska go, has ever gone or will ever goto Defcon.. By the way, it's cancelled this year, so why does it matter?

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    the people in my town are just plain dumb.
    thats true....

Leave a comment:

• Raver
    started a topic Midwest Represent!

Midwest Represent!

Working...
X