X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psyco_path
    I like Fark's explination.

The band was to f-ed up to remember live aid 1.
    That wasn't Pink Floyd, it was Status Quo who made that statement.

Google news is your friend.
    Last edited by Abby_Normal; June 14, 2005, 11:19. Reason: Needed more cowbell
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
      Have you seen the line ups for the different shows? How come London gets Pink Floyd while we in the US get Bon jovi? WTF?
      I just hope they tour again (the Floyd of course)

Somehow the thought of David Gilmour and Roger Waters back together makes me think that they'll be able to stand each other about as long as Diamond Dave and the Red Rocker could when they toured together... but a man can dream...
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

If they ever do come to the states again, I will go out of my way to see them. The sad thing is that alot of the younger crowd has never even listened to them. It's almost un American to have grown up and NOT seen the movie "The Wall". I had to view that movie a few times to understand it, but the animation was worth it. But then again...some people just didn't like their stuff. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Clp727
          If they ever do come to the states again, I will go out of my way to see them. The sad thing is that alot of the younger crowd has never even listened to them. It's almost un American to have grown up and NOT seen the movie "The Wall". I had to view that movie a few times to understand it, but the animation was worth it. But then again...some people just didn't like their stuff. Oh well...
          Most of my friends listen to Pink Floyd, they're on the radio all the time too. Although I don't have the movie I own the album along with "Dark Side of the Moon".
          "Fundamentalism: It's how you get all the mysteries of the universe to fit on a bumper sticker"

--Howard The Duck

Comment

Working...
          X