Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cultleader
    replied
    Count me in on this. I'm just outside the North Brunswick area. I would also be willing to travel up north. Let me know any details.

Leave a comment:

• heavens exile
    replied
    hey i am very close to north brunswick but i can be found in the 973 area code alot. usually totowa and little falls and often wayne. i would be down for meeting anywhere within nj or new york city. city being the key word. i don't do upstate ny for anything except starwood and warwick. lol.

Leave a comment:

• sucked_up
    replied
    I m....

Well i am living in North Brunswick in NJ and visit nearby bookstores for reading more on computer security and penetration testing, i want to fix up a meeting if u want in "Barnes and Noble" bookstore.

Leave a comment:

• playin-gamez
    replied
    getting back at ya

Yo I'm down around woodbridge sometimes, got an apt in Deleware and I'm in New York everyday. Holler back at me, I'm going to DC and I've posted a thread about wanting some folks for the ride out. If interested in getting together for a meeting or to discuss things better: sysadmin@playin-games.com

Leave a comment:

• Lazurus
    started a topic New DC Group in North Jersey

New DC Group in North Jersey

This is Lazurus.

I've recently opened a DC Group in North Jersey (We are designated DC973-1), and I'm looking for any new members interested in anything from general technology to computer security. So far I've been contacted by one person interested in the group and I'd like to get the word out.

So, anyone in the North Jersey (973 area code) area drop me a line and we can hook something up.

heliconaspring@gmail.com
Working...
X