X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberSorcerer
    replied
    Yes it is true I never showed up. Did not look like I got a good welcome on the board here so I moved on.

I still say Vegas needs good representation sense it is the home of Defcon and I don't believe that is asking too much. With the rootkits and such being used now days I am sure there are plenty of things to talk about (yes me and a few others do have a honeynet setup just as a side project and for some learning and keeping up with what is being used know days).

Hackajar, it you still want to meet at Defcon I will not be hard to find. I already said were I will be hanging out when I am not at an event or roaming the grounds.

CyberSorcerer

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    Just as a follow up, this guy, CyberSorcerer, never even showed at meeting. Meh...
    Color me suprised. Yet another guy who likes to talk a good game.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Just as a follow up, this guy, CyberSorcerer, never even showed at meeting. Meh...

Leave a comment:

• RevDjRaZorslave
    replied
    Nice meeting you guys for the first time at the Ice House, I look forward to Spinning the summit and the pool party. . I will likely be there at the next meeting as well

P.S. If you need som photoshop stuff done, I'm your man. They flyer for the summit is my work.

Rev

Last edited by RevDjRaZorslave; July 12, 2005, 13:09.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by ndex
    Siviak: You know your mom is the only cool thing/person to ever come out of Alabama.
    yeah... I know

Leave a comment:

• ndex
    replied
    Siviak: You know your mom is the only cool thing/person to ever come out of Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    everyone knows that my mother is from Alabama...

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    what are you trying to say?
    Well...I...Ummmmm.......*Hey LOOK! There's Elvis ---->*

/me dashes off

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Sounds like some hill billies from Alabama watching two dogs going at it on the front lawn.
    what are you trying to say?

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by CyberSorcerer
    LOL
    Did you just say LOL? Oh yea.. Big bad hacker..

highwizard, you are free to your opinion.
    Yes, and my opinion is right.

Please be sure to look me up at "The Market" next door to Alexis Park.
    You're an admitted troglodyte who stays shackled to his computer during DefCon... Yea.. Right.. Don't hold your breath on me seeing you. Any time I have had in the past at Defcon is usually filled. Being the social butterfly I am and all. But if you ever wish to seek me out during a con it's usually not that difficult.

I am sure you can show me how good you are at what you do? I am alway interested in learning new things.
    Hey, sometimes I like older guys too. If you really want me to fuck you in ass then that's cool. You're probably ugly, but I'm sure there's some way we can work something out. I'm all about the service.

I try to be very professional in what I am in charge of and try to present myself that way.
    CyberSorcerer
    I guess professionalism doesn't work. Atleast I don't lie about my lack of professionalism on the forums.

By the way, you should have let my post go (and been a good little bitch), then there may have been a chance of starting a DC-702-1. But as of now, I'd say that's never gunna happen.
    Last edited by ; July 1, 2005, 05:52. Reason: added content

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by alklloyd
    We were waiting for Highwizard's witty reply...which doesn't seem to be coming...I guess he thought this one was too easy.

Al
    See I set them up for him to knock them down. Guess he missed that one or something.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Sounds like some hill billies from Alabama watching two dogs going at it on the front lawn.
    We were waiting for Highwizard's witty reply...which doesn't seem to be coming...I guess he thought this one was too easy.

Al

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    /me gets a cooler and a six-pack and pulls up the lawn chair

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    ah ahahahahahahahahhahahah hehehehehehe bwahahahaha

this is the most beautiful setup I have ever seen in my life! you talk about someone "walking into that one"... this is gonna be good.... anyone see any reason that this wouldn't stand up in court as a letter of consent?

Add popcorn. My DC Forum yuk of the week...for sure.

Al

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberSorcerer
    highwizard, you are free to your opinion. Please be sure to look me up at "The Market" next door to Alexis Park. I am sure you can show me how good you are at what you do? I am alway interested in learning new things.
    ah ahahahahahahahahhahahah hehehehehehe bwahahahaha

this is the most beautiful setup I have ever seen in my life! you talk about someone "walking into that one"... this is gonna be good.... anyone see any reason that this wouldn't stand up in court as a letter of consent?

Last edited by Siviak; June 25, 2005, 15:24. Reason: I made a oopsie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X