Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackajar
    replied
    There is a confirmed list of 80 people that are in fact going.

/me dodges blunt objects

Perhaps I should just let things go, oh well, here comes the flame........

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    Originally posted by converge
    .. I've gots teh logo .xcf.
    .. sidenote.. yes, HighWiz is very cool.
    Let's not forget the logo maker of the coolest tshirt at Defcon 12, and probably of 13 too. Nice job.

But, of course, you're still not as cool as the Wiz.

Al

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    There may still be some room to make another shirt run if anyone really desires, but it will be *highly* risky... considering that most of the folks dedicated to getting a shirt have already spoken up for a designer HW brand shirt. If you want to make a shirt of your own, lemme know.. I've gots teh logo .xcf.

.. sidenote.. yes, HighWiz is very cool.

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied
    You're not even *going to be there* and yet you hook us up with shirts...thanks, man.

Al

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by [Syntax]
    Ive been outta town for 2 weeks, or I would have said put me on the list for an XL.. ohh well... I would have also volunteered to get some printed up.. a customer of mine is a T-Shirt company.
    Really? We need to talk!

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied
    Ive been outta town for 2 weeks, or I would have said put me on the list for an XL.. ohh well... I would have also volunteered to get some printed up.. a customer of mine is a T-Shirt company.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Order Placed. This was the final list of people who were actually serious about getting a t-shirt.

XXL's: 5
    Astcell
    C0n
    H3adrush
    Alkyloyd
    Kree2

Medium: 6
    Stitch
    HighWiz
    Xodia
    X-stasy
    mfreeck
    Monkeyontherun

Large: 6
    Lil_freak
    Kelvin
    Londo
    Renderman
    Tacitus

XL: 9
    AlxRogan
    Kree1
    Cygnus
    Ck3k
    Spahkle
    Jenn
    Siviak
    Knowles
    Thecotman

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    pssst.... tacitus... dont forget to add your name here so HighWiz doesnt forget you...

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    and a medium for mfreeck

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    *ahem* I'll need an XL.. thought I told you that on the phone the other day.. sorry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Will these shirts be dated or somehow unique from last year's shirts? We truly wil have a limited edition!

They will be different.. Actually, in my opinion, the front and back design is better this year.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Will these shirts be dated or somehow unique from last year's shirts? We truly wil have a limited edition!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by highwizard
    So it looked like no-one was doing these so they're being sent to the printers on Tuesday. And I'm shipping them out and having Londo sell them.

Quanties will be limited, and londo will have a list of people who already hit me up for them.

If you had PMed or emailed me, then you're on the list.

So far:

XXL's:
    Astcell
    C0n
    H3adrush
    Alkyloyd
    Kree2

Medium:
    Stitch
    HighWiz
    Xodia
    X-stasy

Large:
    Lil_freak
    Kelvin
    Londo
    Renderman

XL:
    AlxRogan
    Kree1
    Cygnus
    Ck3k
    Spahkle

If you reply here or PM me before Wed the 6th of July I'll be able to hook you up.. After that, there's a good chance you'll be SOL. And if you're waiting like Last Year to see if the Design is cool enough.. Well, you might be one of those people who didn't get a shirt last year because they waited.

As of now, it's going to be a run of 20 t-shirts. Those who asked will get them, and then there will be 2 left over. Since no-one else PMed me or left a message here, I will assume that no-one else wants one.
    Last edited by highwizard; July 4, 2005, 22:56.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So it looked like no-one was doing these so they're being sent to the printers on Tuesday. And I'm shipping them out and having Londo sell them.

Quanties will be limited, and londo will have a list of people who already hit me up for them.

If you had PMed or emailed me, then you're on the list.

So far:

XXL's:
    Astcell
    C0n
    H3adrush
    Alkyloyd
    Kree2

Medium:
    Stitch
    HighWiz
    Xodia
    X-stasy

Large:
    Lil_freak
    Kelvin
    Londo

XL:
    AlxRogan
    Kree1
    Cygnus
    Ck3k

If you reply here or PM me before Wed the 6th of July I'll be able to hook you up.. After that, there's a good chance you'll be SOL. And if you're waiting like Last Year to see if the Design is cool enough.. Well, you might be one of those people who didn't get a shirt last year because they waited.
    Last edited by highwizard; July 4, 2005, 04:14.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by converge
    ... or the lack of, at this point.

It has come to my attention, through channels not exactly sanctioned by leading authorities... HW won't be able to make the tshirt run for this year.
    That is correct, since I will not be in attendance at Defcon this year.

Last year I got around 45-50 t-shirts. Initial cost per t-shirt was between 10-12 dollars (because of the XXL).

45x12 = 540

The standard Defcon cost for a T-shirt is $20 dollars and that's what they were sold for last year.

So if you sell 27 of them you will make your money back if your bill is that high.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X