X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meee
    replied
    GGM 3.0 - next year

Well, unfortunatly we didn't get a room for ggm 2.0. However I have been told we will get better coordination for ggm 3.0. Stay tuned for more announcements and details

I want to thank everyone who wanted to attend. Next year for sure this will happen.

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Or beside pool 1/2

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    None yet..

depending on what we room we have tommorow maybe our room at the hotel

Leave a comment:

• polyhazard
    replied
    so, any word on the location yet?

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by meee
    Thank you for the offer. Hopefully I'll find out soon where the event is to be held.
    NP, I know it's not ideal but I just wanted to make the offer. I'm sure you have something better in mind, you know, with tables and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    If you have problems with the location I'd be happy to offer my suite. I think there would be more than enough room.

Thank you for the offer. Hopefully I'll find out soon where the event is to be held.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    We are still working on the location. I should have an answer soon.

meee
    If you have problems with the location I'd be happy to offer my suite. I think there would be more than enough room.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    We are still working on the location. I should have an answer soon.

meee

Leave a comment:

• ari
    replied
    Err.. I didn't really have any questions; I just wanted to say I was interested in going, that's all. I figured by the posts that it's 5:30 Friday, but I wasn't clear on the place.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    Originally posted by ari
    poopers on my luck to find out about it when the thread is closed.. but i wanna check this out, too!
    What do you need to know?

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by ari
    poopers on my luck to find out about it when the thread is closed.. but i wanna check this out, too!
    This thread isn't closed, but the poll was. If you have questions about it, asking them here would be good.

Leave a comment:

• ari
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    That would be cool. If I can find my pdf editing software I would modify the camera's logo with a much cooler Def Con logo.

meee
    That would be cool. If you can't I bought a bunch of stickers really cheap that I will be bringing. It's a mix of hearts and unicorns and skulls and spiders, something for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• kalipsoh
    replied
    I'd be happy to help with any editing you need...LMK.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    I started that, kinda just faded away.

I guess we just ran out of stuff to talk about.

Plus, there really aren't that many geek girls out there to begin with. Or maybe there are, but most are in hiding, who can blame them.

Anyway, count me in, sounds like a really fun project. If you need glitter, sequins or shiny things let me know!
    That would be cool. If I can find my pdf editing software I would modify the camera's logo with a much cooler Def Con logo.

meee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X