exotic meat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr0zac0x2a
    If I were able to make it this year I would be all over this. Who wouldn't want to ingest as many rare animals as possible?
    Sounds cool, can we get some panda?
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Gives "hot dog" a whole new meaning.

Comment

it all sounds good... I think I can throw down a bit of money when you get here if you end up grabbing an order
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Put me down for some spotted owl or snow lepard. Can any of the CA folks bring some condor?
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

personally, my eyebrows are raised at the prospect of Elk and Rattlesnake. any other takers? here's a potential order...

meat ............... cost ... qty ...... total
            ----------------------------------------------
            yak burgers ........ $9.00 ... 2 ...... $18.00
            caribou burgers ... $13.00 ... 1 ...... $13.00
            elk burgers ........ $9.00 ... 1 ....... $9.00
            gator sirloin cut . $12.00 ... 1 ...... $12.00
            whole rattlesnake . $68.00 ... 1 ...... $68.00
            ----------------------------------------------
            total ................................ $120.00

(then there's the free pound of buffalo meat)
            I would gladly through down some money for something like that. I've never tried any of it, but I would love to.

Comment

$20 bux....Yeah OK, PM me PayPal details, I'll get in on this :surprised
              "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

the order has been placed. meat is due to arrive at Siviak's pad on Wednesday the 27th... and as long as i keep it in a cool spot that night, things should work out just fine the next day. man, our room at the AP is going to have a whole wall just lined with coolers and ice.

instead of fussing about with paypal, we might as well just do a cash collection on-site. the total came out at $99.70 (if they try to deny us the free buffalo meat because the order is "under $100" i'll be shocked) and the shipping was an ass-kicker... it was 50% of the total, basically, shaking out to $48.

if we call the total $150, if we split that between 10 or 15 people it won't be bad at all. i figure we'll cut some of the burgers in half (both to economize and to allow people a chance of tasting as many meats as possible without their bellies exploding.)
                "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
                X