X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    If you can find a couple of hours to sit down and play a card game at defcon you are doing something wrong!
    hell if you can find people to just sit down you aren't looking for something to do hard enough

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    Even when it's 5am, you've been up for two days, and there is no one around outside, there is stuff to do. (Like breakfast at lucky's)

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by WiYB_Sirius
    Ehh... Dont worry. I am pure geek. Heck, all of the shirts are computer related. Its just that I enjoy the qualities of this particular game. It isnt nerd at all in the way that it requires very little gameplay to master. It is just a fun card game that you can sit down and play for a good hour or even two with friends.
    If you can find a couple of hours to sit down and play a card game at defcon you are doing something wrong!

I get the feeling this is your first time. I have many cons under my belt and I can tell you that there have never been enough hours in the day for everything you are going to want to see and do.

I have in the past brought small games (cosmic wimpout and the like) and all they did was sit in my suitcase.

Leave a comment:

• WiYB_Sirius
    replied
    Originally posted by KeLviN
    defcon is for geeks, not nerds! get outta here nerd! shoo, shoo....!
    Ehh... Dont worry. I am pure geek. Heck, all of the shirts are computer related. Its just that I enjoy the qualities of this particular game. It isnt nerd at all in the way that it requires very little gameplay to master. It is just a fun card game that you can sit down and play for a good hour or even two with friends.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    defcon is for geeks, not nerds! get outta here nerd! shoo, shoo....!

Leave a comment:

• Abby_Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    Heh. I found what i think you are writing about.

I don't think I have ever seen people playing these kinds of card games at DefCon.
    Now that you mention it, I haven't either.

I think most people are too busy with the learning, drinking and Las Vegas in general to find times for such things. While there are a few games I enjoy (Kobalds ate my baby, for example) I can't see taking any time away from defcon to sit down and play it or any other game.

I think you'd have better luck finding players at a scifi con. But I may be wrong. And if I'm not you'll be having too much fun to care.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by WiYB_Sirius
    Anyone out there want to get some Munchkin or Grave Robbers from Outer Space (and sequils) going? I am not sure if there would be anyone interested in playing, but considering the cround it is certianly possible.
    Heh. I found what i think you are writing about.

I don't think I have ever seen people playing these kinds of card games at DefCon.

Leave a comment:

• WiYB_Sirius
    started a topic Munchkin, Grave robbers playing

Munchkin, Grave robbers playing

Anyone out there want to get some Munchkin or Grave Robbers from Outer Space (and sequils) going? I am not sure if there would be anyone interested in playing, but considering the cround it is certianly possible.
Working...
X