X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ck3k
    replied
    I talked to nulltone about this the other day, but the custom icon thing is broken, I am guessing perms, but just figured I would see if it was just me.

Leave a comment:

• highwizard
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by jedi
    Title says it all. Attempted to send nulltone a pm, but his inbox is full and not accepting. Tried emailing him, but have yet to get a response (I can imagine he's busy, so I'm not sweating it). So I went looking to find out who else is an admin and have yet to deduce who I can chat with.

So this is a post to get the attention of an admin. Can I get an admin to pm me? I have an issue with the forums that I would like to get worked out.

Need an Admin? They definitely don't make Jedi like they used to.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by jedi
    Title says it all. Attempted to send nulltone a pm, but his inbox is full and not accepting. Tried emailing him, but have yet to get a response (I can imagine he's busy, so I'm not sweating it). So I went looking to find out who else is an admin and have yet to deduce who I can chat with.

So this is a post to get the attention of an admin. Can I get an admin to pm me? I have an issue with the forums that I would like to get worked out.
    The mail problem is still being sorted out, but you should be able to log in to the jedi account with your tempuser account password.

This message will self destruct.

Leave a comment:

• jedi
    started a topic Looking to contact a forum admin

Looking to contact a forum admin

Working...
X