• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skroo
    replied
    Originally posted by xwred1
    Its probably difficult to detect.

Nmap -O will tell you what the host OS is, if it can figure it out, but not what arch.
    True... But you may be able to narrow it down a bit more using `nmap -AO'. If it can explicitly report a 64-bit build of <insert application here> as running on a given port, this may be useful.

Thinking about it - doesn't apache identify itself as 64-bit if running on said architecture? I don't have anything here to test with, so may be off on this.

Leave a comment:

• xwred1
    replied
    Its probably difficult to detect.

Nmap -O will tell you what the host OS is, if it can figure it out, but not what arch. I imagine e.g. Linux, OpenBSD, etc, would have the same tcp fingerprint regardless of the arch.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Originally posted by midiman
    anyone know of a way to enumerate 64 bit systems? I need a passive way to find these. tried nmap, xprobe and some windoes tools, nada
    So, what, you're looking for a way to find boxes to run 64-bit native shellcode on?

None of the tools you've listed are really passive per se - it may be a flexible point, but all of the above are intrusive and detectable.

What are you trying to accomplish here? It might help if we knew what you were going for.

Leave a comment:

• midiman
    started a topic enumerate 64-bit OS

enumerate 64-bit OS

anyone know of a way to enumerate 64 bit systems? I need a passive way to find these. tried nmap, xprobe and some windoes tools, nada
Working...
X