• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinsella
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    What is the model number?
    it is a hypercom t7p...........i also have other parts, like sd/mmc reader/writer, if you know anything about magstripe reader/writers pls let me know..........thanks for the help.......

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    What is the model number?

Leave a comment:

• kinsella
    replied
    i guess i want to know how i would wire in an encoding head............i also need to know how i would interface it with my pc.....the only outs are LAN........i hope stripe snoop can read from the network card.........

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Define the scope of 'modify' .. I can modify my xbox to make coffee...

I am not aware of POS equip that will, by stock, encode the strips.. they are all cheap readers that pull an account number off of your card and reference it to a db on the backend.

Leave a comment:

• kinsella
    started a topic CC machine

CC machine

ok, i am new to this fourm. i have a hypercom POS termianl...i know it can read the cards, DUH, but i want to know if there is a way to reprogram or modify it to encode also..........i know there are encoders.but i couldnt pass up the chance to own this gear, it was only 35 bucks........aanyway, any help or a point in the right direction would be helpful.................btw, i did goole it and look on other search engines.....either no ones know how to do this, or the sites are well buried............
Working...
X