At CON challenge kits-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At CON challenge kits-

I have decided that the kits that don't go out to teams at CON will be sold (at cost) at CON. There have been a few requests already for the materials that will be given to the contest teams for non-participants. I would request that if you have any interest/ability ENTER the contest.

LosT

Ok, all this talk about the kit begs this list of suggestions to be added to the kit:

Originally posted by Major T. J. "King" Kong
    One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Comment

The mystery boxes will have some great stuff in them....

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
        The mystery boxes will have some great stuff in them
        eventhough you said that it will not be too difficult for teams to participate, it would be a nice guesture if one of the items in each kit is an airplane sized mini-bottle of whiskey. just tossing out ideas here.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
        X