Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8bit
    replied
    The King (Elvis Presley) had one of these in the early 60s,...and that's not all he had, lol.

BMW 507 V8

Leave a comment:

• Crow
    replied

------
    Sorry for the darkness, I've got more pics. Family member is the original owner, bought it straight from the dealer.

Leave a comment:

• 8bit
    replied
    That yellow Javelin is excellent, and so rare

Little & large with the AMC Gremlin 401-XR & the Dodge Charger R/T.

401-XR

Leave a comment:

• big chopper
    replied
    A 1974 AMC Javelin

--BC,

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Originally posted by klepto
    Toyota AE86
    Cool, but: Toyota 800. Sort of a precursor to the (still very cool) Toyota 2000GT.

Oh, and one I forgot earlier: the Tatra 603. Rear-engined, air-cooled V8, looks like a torpedo, and was made in Czechoslovakia. Perfect eastern-bloc transport.
    Last edited by skroo; April 2, 2006, 21:29.

Leave a comment:

• klepto
    replied
    Toyota AE86

Leave a comment:

• haden
    replied
    Originally posted by lil_freak
    The 350 or 500?
    the 500 of course and most likely get a working go baby go button like in gone in 60 sec's.

Leave a comment:

• Ridirich
    replied
    Bascule, that exact car is on my wish list.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied
    Anything that Shelby touched is gold, but I'd kill to get a 1968 Ford GT Mk II (with the 427.) That is the ultimate Shelby machine in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Clp727
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Hmmm, is that really restoring then? How many parts can you get cheap on before we can say it is a kit car and not a true restoration?
    That is a good point. I recently went to a really large swap meet in Louiville Ky (near my home town) and discovered that an idividual can by enough reproduction parts for nearly every classic American muscle car to build a complete car...thus it is technically a kit car. I would like to purchase new circuit board for mine...but I also enjoy taking a broken part and fixing it if I can. It kinda gives me that feeling of accomplishment. While at the swap meet I found a complete 70 Chevelle SS dash but since it was an original and not reproduction...it was expensive (and also the wrong color and quite worn).
    My neighbor has a 1972 Chevelle SS that he bought when he was young, and he is very, very picky about the parts he uses on it. He has been restoring this car for years and he has explained to me that most of the reproduction parts that are made aren't 100% accurate, thus decreasing the value of the car to an extent according to collectors. He has taught me alot about restoring an old classic.

Yes...Shelby Cobras do kick major butt!

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied
    Shelby Cobra rocks!

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by inoxxs
    but my dream car would have to be the 68 shelby mustang
    The 350 or 500?

Leave a comment:

• haden
    replied
    you guys are gonna hate me but ive got a1970 barracuda e body with the original 440 with the torqeflite 727 automatic

only problem with it is the motor and the tranny areout of it sitting on blocks covered by ply wood, bodys rusting to shit and the frames resting half on the ground and half on the back suspention

my problem is i cant do anything to help it since its my dads

but my dream car would have to be the 68 shelby mustang

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    If we're talking American, no collection would be complete without the following:

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    1956-1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk
    Studebaker Avanti
    1964-1966 Plymouth Barracuda
    AMC Pacer (yes, really!)
    AMC AMX
    Frazer Manhattan Convertible
    Cord 810 (or an 812; I'm not picky)
    Packard Eight or Twelve
    Duesenberg J-Model
    Last edited by skroo; March 30, 2006, 18:27.

Leave a comment:

• 8bit
    replied
    I am in the process of restoring a 1970 Chevele SS
    That will always be high on the list.

Chevelle SS 454

Bump N' Jump Trans Am game artwork

Leave a comment:

Working...
X