X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by INIT_6
    I am new to the forum. I hope I don't get kicked for posting on a old topic.

However I would like to get a DC801 site going. I can use my public ip address untill I can get a DNS name. I am assuming if I get a new site up and going you guys can just redirct the site to my web page instead of that gay ass page.

I was wondering if it was worth my time. Do you guys think I should host a DC801 web site?
    (Moved from here to a new thread)

As for setting up a new DC801 Website, this is something you should probably try to organze with the people from the 801 in person-- especially if you are an unknown in the group.

The 801 is registered on the DC Groups page with a POC (email.)

If ownership of the domain changed at the registrar, then a new domain may be needed in order to host new content.

I'll leave this thread here, in case someone from 801 wants to respond here.

Leave a comment:

• INIT_6
    started a topic Hosting a new DC801 Web Site

Hosting a new DC801 Web Site

I am new to the forum. I hope I don't get kicked for posting on a old topic.

However I would like to get a DC801 site going. I can use my public ip address untill I can get a DNS name. I am assuming if I get a new site up and going you guys can just redirct the site to my web page instead of that gay ass page.

I was wondering if it was worth my time. Do you guys think I should host a DC801 web site?
Working...
X