X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsbpress
    replied
    Originally posted by kallahar
    Arena status: Static targets are done, the moving target I'm 90% sure about how to do, and mounted the motor Sunday. It will move left/right on its own row for now, maybe elsewhere later.

Scoring system: I wrote some software that automatically tracks the scores. It takes webcam images of the arena and keeps track of the time, etc. Pretty slick :)
    Definitely cool. Thanks Kallahar!

Leave a comment:

• kallahar
    replied
    Arena status: Static targets are done, the moving target I'm 90% sure about how to do, and mounted the motor Sunday. It will move left/right on its own row for now, maybe elsewhere later.

Scoring system: I wrote some software that automatically tracks the scores. It takes webcam images of the arena and keeps track of the time, etc. Pretty slick :)

Leave a comment:

• wsbpress
    started a topic Status

Status

Only two months left...how is everybody coming on their designs? I haven't seen much activity around this forum so Im guessing that everyone is either really busy with their bot or (more likely) has spring/summer fever.

My homies and I are getting excited for the CON!

Also, hows about moving targets? Are they still scheduled for existence?

I'd love to hear from some folks on how things are going. My team has a "rough draft" and we plan on tweaking software for the next two months.
Working...
X