Pictures of Forum Members 2006 [revived from the 2004 thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Forum Members 2006 [revived from the 2004 thread]

This thread comes up about once each year or so. It often ends up being cleaned of non-picture content. If conversations appear here, they'll probably be split away, and merged into another thread. If I split your post, you will probably see it edited by me to append a link to the post that you have replied. I'll try to make it clear what text I added, and only put it at the end.

Obligatory image: I'm somewhere in this picture taken by tacitus: http://23b.org/gallery/tacitus_DC12/IMG_5162
    (No. I am not Nulltone.)

The older thread has been closed, because people change, and so does the population. (people can submit new images, and we can see "before" and "after" :-)

Comment

Ok...contributing to the pic fest...
      As for defcon pics, well kenny has those and has been kind enough to remain a good friend by NOT showing them :-)

Heres one pic with me and one bad ass mo-fo <3

Then here is me dealing out khaos and giggles

(I thought this pic was funny to share since my recent posts... *insert chuckle*)
      And my wtf face...
      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

I have really long middle fingers:

45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
        45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
        [ redacted ]

Comment

continuing the theme of images featuring the hacker salute, here's a nice shot that was taken when a few of us went down to D.C. to hear Bruce Schneier speak...

that's mouse and i speaking our minds without the utterance of words. to any who can't see clearly enough, the back of my shirt reads "dissent == patriotism" (the front says "jingoism != patriotism")

interestingly enough, while we were both expressing displeasure with certain authority figures, i find that picture to be a terrific celebration of freedom. just a little ways out of the shot (and visible in a wider-angle photo of the same moment) there were guards patrolling the lawn with P-90s and accompanied by dogs. on the roof there were more security people, clad in black tactical gear and walking amid an array of spotter's scopes and other equipment. however, in spite of all of this added security in our nation's capital (much of which is for show and meant to just intimidate people and keep them scared) mouse and i couldn't have felt safer. we didn't fear government officials stopping us for questioning around the next corner or an umarked car wizzing up to the curb to haul us off. in how many other nations could citizens so flagrantly show scorn for the powers that be? damn, i love this country.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
          X