Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a bot named anna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a bot named anna

    there's a video that's been making the rounds among many of my friends. IRC communites in particular find it amusing. do any of you know the story of a bot named anna? [XviD, 24MB... audio edited and remastered from studio track at high qual]

    "she can ban, ban you so hard!" heh, i'm adding this to the filler material immediately.

    (my typical caveat applies... personal cable modem handling the apache box, expect speeds to not exceed 25KB/sec. free drink to anyone who mirrors the file.)
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

  • #2
    That video simply confirms my theory that I'm a European stuck in an American's body all along.

    Oh, and I think you (Deviant) have been posted all of these things on your personal server in order to harvest our IP addresses. And yes, I fell for it this time, you bastard.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Voltage Spike
      That video simply confirms my theory that I'm a European stuck in an American's body all along.

      Oh, and I think you (Deviant) have been posted all of these things on your personal server in order to harvest our IP addresses. And yes, I fell for it this time, you bastard.
      Damn! Never realised that before--- He must have the addresses of like - 70% of my proxies. [14 of 20] (Including 3-4 of my *real*).

      Deviant, could you please make an index file on your /stuff/?
      All your links are ... cool. I wanna see 'em all :~[)


      -GBHis

      Comment


      • #4
        I've got plenty of bandwidth to spare so as soon as I'm done downloading and uploading it, I'll post a link.

        EDIT:
        Alrighty, here's a mirror: http://www.nap0m.com/rand/botenanna.avi
        Last edited by Asbestos; June 13, 2006, 21:21.
        Biggest Brother's watching Bigger Brother watching Big Brother watch you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hehee, how about a bot named "FT" ?
          http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/...male_robot.php

          LosT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LosT
            Hehee, how about a bot named "FT" ?
            http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/...male_robot.php
            But can FT, "clean up our channel," or "ban, ban you oh so hard" like the one advertised, um, I mean the one in the video?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Asbestos
              I've got plenty of bandwidth to spare so as soon as I'm done downloading and uploading it, I'll post a link.

              EDIT:
              Alrighty, here's a mirror: http://www.nap0m.com/rand/botenanna.avi
              you kick an extreme amount of ass, man. i am in your debt and owe you a drink for certain. be sure to catch up with me at the BCCC event or the forums meetup.

              wow... i just tested the transfer and was pulling over 500k/sec from you. this is everyone else's notification... you have no excuse anymore for not seeing this and laughing.
              "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
              - Trent Reznor

              Comment

              Working...
              X