Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOPE Number Six thread... post-con wrapup, thoughts, thank-yous, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOPE Number Six thread... post-con wrapup, thoughts, thank-yous, etc.

i figured i'd start a thread here where those of us who were all together in New York for the weekend could reflect on what went down, thank those who were deserving, and provide sultry details so those who were unable to come can live vicarously through our experiences.

i'm still unpacking and getting my head space together after completing my drive home late last night so after reading mail, paying bills, going through notes and gifts, and perhaps a load of laundry, i'll try to get my act together and post here. so so so so many people to thank and cool stuff to talk about.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: HOPE Number Six thread... post-con wrapup, thoughts, thank-yous, etc.

I was about to ask attendees to post further details on the Rambam (or Rombom) arrest, but Brian Krebs updated his blog at the Wash Post. He's being charged with obstruction of justice and with witness tampering, and the complaint is here.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Working...
    X