This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Room 5 people at most.

My friends and I are trying to get to defcon but our budget is rather minimal. We are hoping to crash in a room with as many people as possible, or the hotel will allow. If necessary we'll split up into other rooms. There should be 5 of us granted no one flakes.

Re: Need Room 5 people at most.

Originally posted by Emery
    My friends and I are trying to get to defcon but our budget is rather minimal. We are hoping to crash in a room with as many people as possible, or the hotel will allow. If necessary we'll split up into other rooms. There should be 5 of us granted no one flakes.
    it may help you in generating replies to this if you were to include more information... how long people are planning on staying, if anyone smokes, drinks, walks around naked, etc.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

We are all guys between ages 17 to 22, and pretty much open to all suggestions. I doubt anyone will walk around naked but some people are friends of friends that I've not met yet so I'm not making any promises. ;) We're all from mid-south California. Whatever rules anyone with a room wants to enforce just let us know ahead of time and we'll likely agree. We'll probably just be using the room to sleep anyways and are all willing to crash on the floor. We'll bring sleeping bags or whatever. So long as we can afford it and have living conditions above that of pitching a tent in an alley, we'll won't complain.

Comment

P.S. It sucks I can't edit posts.

Comment

I have a room @ Circus Circus that'd I be willing to share. My friends all backed out on me so there ought to be plenty of room even with all the strippers.
          I have a room for Friday and Saturday night. Arriving at 8 PM on Friday and leaving around 9 AM on Sunday.
          Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
          X