No announcement yet.

Drunken Whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup we're still on for Friday, 3pm, I may be early. I'll pack a Defcon shirt, you can see the logo on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      Yup we're still on for Friday, 3pm, I may be early. I'll pack a Defcon shirt, you can see the logo on the back.
      Cool, in case you miss the blue hair chances are I will be wearing a 2600 shirt, or an NSA shirt :)

Comment

2600 shirt or NSA shirt? Aren't those the opposite ends of the spectrum?

Like buying a Cadillac vs buying a Yugo?
        Or joining the US Army vs the Soviet Army?
        Or being a geek vs getting laid all the time?

Comment

2600 shirt or NSA shirt? Aren't those the opposite ends of the spectrum?
          Depends on what kind of meetings I have planned during the day..

Comment

You'll have to tell me more about that tomorrow.

Comment

You'll have to tell me more about that tomorrow.
              I think around that time I am usually in the need to feed, are we planning on eating food there too?

Comment

I think the meet went pretty well, you'll have to tell me what runors you started about me at the 8:00 meeting. ;)

Comment

I think the meet went pretty well, you'll have to tell me what runors you started about me at the 8:00 meeting. ;)
                  I posted all the details (at a high level) here:
                  http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510

Comment

My WORD man, what time did you get home?

(word word word)

Comment

My WORD man, what time did you get home?

(word word word)
                      around 2am... I was already running on negative sleep time... :) I couldn't even get online because i passed out the minute I laid down.

Comment

If I got home at 3am (extra drive( and told my wife I was talking computers all that time....sheesh I better make up a story, like I am having an affair or something.

Comment

sheesh I better make up a story, like I am having an affair or something.
                          Hmmm, perhaps it would be a good idea not to mention me...
                          Ever watch that show, "Cheaters" ? it is one of my favorite shows...
                          I could picture us eating nachos and drinking beers and all of a sudden the host runs up with his camera and focuses on the both of us..

Comment

Yes, if my wife finds out that I hang out with foks with blue hair I'll never be left alone with granny again!

I bet some folks at The Block wondered about us, heck I should have worn a suit to really stretch the gap.

Comment

Yes, if my wife finds out that I hang out with foks with blue hair I'll never be left alone with granny again!

I bet some folks at The Block wondered about us, heck I should have worn a suit to really stretch the gap.
                              Haha.. try trying to have a meeting with everyone wearing suits except the person talking...

Comment

Hmmm, does that also involve steel bracelets and Miranda Rights?

Comment

Working...
                                X